*:・゚✧Chapter 28. [Lakshya]*:・゚✧

We enetered the room, and I locked the door behind me, while she looked at me wide eyed.

"I am telling you Lakshya, everything will be done after marraige, I won't let you do anything with me right now, I know karate." She said composing herself, while I started taking small steps towards her until she was stuck to the wall.

"Lakshya I am telling you, don't d -" she started speaking again, and I put a palm on her mouth.

Our faces inches apart, my eyes fixed on hers.

"Shanaya, shh, let me stare into your  eyes, they remind of the beauties that still exist in the world." I whispered and relaxed under my touch.

"I don't know how to tell you, but Shanaya, I am speechless. You are shining brighter than the moon light, and I am having a hard time keeping my hands off you tonight. You - you look like a beautiful mesmerizing goddess, my goddess." I whispered near her ear and she shuddered under me.

"You are looking fine too mister." She said as my hand slipped on her bare waist, and she took a sharp breathe.

"Only fine huh?" I asked with a smirk and she grew red again.

"I meant hot too, but everyone says this to you all the time I guess hai na. So you are looking cute to me." She said pinching my nose, and I smiled at her childishness.

"You are gonna get punished for calling me cute." I said and her shoulders dropped and her expressions turned sad.

At that moment I realized how much I value her smile and I don't ever want it to fade and started tickling her.

"Shit Lakshya nooooooo." She said laughing uncontrollably in my arms. And this ks gonna be one of my most favorite feeling and memory ever.

"I hate youuu." She said still laughing and eventually I stopped my torture.

"But seriously Shanaya, thank youu so much for this birthday surprise." I said holding her face in my hands.

She held my face and pulled it down to her level and kissed my forehead, "My pleasure future husband." Said giggling.

"Am I your future husband now?" I asked with a smirk.

"If you are forgetting Mr. Lakshya Mehra, just a little before you called me wifey. I am simply returning the favor." She said with some sass and a grin.

"Yeah yeah whatever helps you sleep at night." I said laughing and she slapped my arm.

"Shall we get going now, Mrs. Mehra?" I asked checking the time.

"Yes, and Lakshya, happyyy birthdayyy." She said stretching up and dropping a kiss on my cheek.

"Why the fuck does my name sound so alluring coming from you, and trust me this is the best birthday so far." I said to her, and she smirked.

"You know I tend to have an effect on people." She said with a wink and walked off.

She did what? She winked at me, fucking winked at me, and who are those people she has effect on?

I followed her to question, being the absolute possessive caveman I am, but she was already enetering the banquet hall, so I had to postpone my mission.

Wait and watch Shanaya, you won't say the same sentence ever again. Because I am going to be you last and forever.

"Here they are." Riya said and all the heads turned to us again.

"Let's have dinner bachha log." My mother spoke and everyone nodded. We sat on the giant dinner table organized.

"So, Lakshya, you didn't had any other plans did you?" Aditya Bhaiya asked with a smirk and high fived Harsh.

"Of course not. How could he not come to a party when it is planned by our Shanaya Bhabhi." Harsh responded in turn.

"Maa, do you know that Bhabhi did everything and came up with this unique idea too." Riya said to Chachi.

And everyone had their eyes on Shanaya, who was gazing down with red cheeks. I had to supress my full blown smile.

Thia was really the best birthday in years, and everytime it used to feel like a burden but this time it felt like a blessing, maybe because Shanaya had my back this time.

Heyyyy Nixiess!! I am really sorry for the short chapter, but thankuuuu for compiling with me. Actually, our fest is starting tomorrow, so I am personal makeup and stylist of my roomies🙂😆✨️.

Anyways, take careeee and drop lots of comments. I will be watching you all. Love, Nyxie.