*:・゚✧Chapter 7. [Shanaya]*:・゚✧

There were five missed calls of Rahila Ma'am, our senior most ma'am, and I was sleeping. Like seriously, Shanaya? I questioned myself. Aneesh quickly dropped me off at the base, and I ran inside.

"Shanaya Ma'am, finally you are here." Aakhti said running up to me.

"What happened Aakhti?" I said taking her laptop in my hands.

"Ma'am says that there is a possibility that our systems have been hacked." She said heavily breathing.

"Come with me." I said and took her to the main server room with me, where I found Ma'am and all my tech team on work.

"Ma'am I am really sorry that I am late, but please tell me what is happening really fast." I said in a hurry, she slightly nodded and started explaining.

"We received an email this after noon, for sometime everything was fine, but then an hour ago, two of the databases crashed down, and system commands started generating automatically for launching of missiles, all aimed back on India only." She explained in real short and fast tone.

"How much time we have to stop everything?" I asked, she held 5 fingers up, shakily.

"Five minutes?" I asked in disbelieve and she nodded.

"Fuck." I muttered.

"Sahil and Aakhti, shut down all the systems and bring my laptop." I said and they ran in opposite directions. I connected my laptop to the server which is always on for emergency purposes, and the codes at once came in on the black box.

Black box is something I made for emergency purposes like this, it is a code decoder for any tups of code, and I started the search of loopholes. Sure, my brother paid a little for this code to let me access some expensive tools, but it was all worth it when it was finally ready.

The stopwatch on the wall was ticking now.

"Please, pleaseee, pleaseee." I said typing furiously on the laptop.

Finally, the code stopped, and the systems shut down completely, deactivating each and everything that got activated automatically. Fucking assholes, they used such advanced and expensive technology to destroy us, wait and watch, I am gonna get you bastards.

Everyone took a deep breathe and cheered as I shut my laptop down.

"Don't start anything for the next 30 minutes." I said to all of them, and they nodded in understanding. Rahila Ma'am patted my back with a proud look.

"Come with me." She said, and I walked behind her. She was the most senior, than me, and then the whole team under me.

"I am so proud and thankful that we recruited you from the starting only when you turned 21." She said facing me.

"And I am so thankful to get a tutor like you." I answered her back. We sat in her cabin, preparing a report of whatever happened to report to higher ups. But this has gone way too far now, this wasn't a simple hacking, and we don't even know who did this all, or from where.

"Ma'am you think it was the terrorist again?" I asked.

"I don't know for sure, so I can't really take names here. It's our next mission to see who did this and report to Narayan Sir, so that he can initiate an operation." She replied clicking away on her laptop.

Narayan Sir, the top most head of RAW, he controls everything that goes in this base, and no one can enter or leave base without being seen by him. He is 40, and damn sharp and observant. Accurate in his analysis almost all the time, he is the leading force of this base.

"Okay Ma'am, so should I leave for home? Because I kind of haven't informed anyone and came here directly from Mehra Entertainments." I said seeing the time in the clock behind her, it was almost 1 am. 

Shit, Maa is gonna skim me alive again.

"Wait, what? Mehra Entertainments?" She asked with a smirk.

"Uh oh, no more questions Ma'am." I said getting up.

"Wait sit, tell me about your fiancé." She said with a smirk.

"First of all, he is not my fiancé, but our families are hell bent on getting us married. He isn't bad, but might be he isn't for me, like I don't really know what I want, but I know that he is the type of person I don't really want in my sunshine life." I kept blabbering and she sat there with a knowing smile.

"Okay, slow down bullet train. It doesn't hurt to give him a chance, does it?" She asked.

"No, I guess." I answered and she nodded.

"Then dear Shanaya, give this relation a chance, maybe it will work out, maybe it won't and you will find someone better than him." She says with a knowing smile.

"Okay, okay. Then, Ma'am, I take your leave, if anything happens again, give me a call, I will pick up this time." I said and wished her goodnight.

The nightshift team was present and they wished me good night as I head out. Rahila Ma'am doesn't show it and is hella considerate of our lives but she is gonna be answerable to Narayan Sir for my absence in the crucial moment, and I hate myself for it.

I joined RAW when I was just 21, third year of college. Rahila Ma'am decided to keep me permanently and here now I am at 26 years, working here, secretly and quietly, without my parents knowing all the stuff. They know the basics but not really what I do.

I tried to sneak into the house, but then the lights went on and Mumma stood there in the middle of the living room, and I got scared at first glance. Hair open in a nighty, why is my family so hella dramatic.

"Gosh, you scared me." I said putting down my sandals which were in my hand, as I was trying to sneak in.

She removed hair from her face, and said in a sleepy tone.

"Food in the kitchen, reheat, eat and go to bed." She instructed.

"Okay, you too go to sleep." I said hugging her lightly.

"Hmmm." She muttered and went towards her room. Uff, my little sweetu Mumma, scolding me all day, and then showering with love and efforts at night.

Heyyyyyy Nixiess!💓
I hope you all are fine and top class. This is the new chapter. Enjoy, imagine and do tell me in the comments what you liked the mosttt. I will be waitingggggggg.

My insta id too, if you guys wanna talk to me, _nyxie.hart_

Goodnight, take care and byeeee🌷💓.