*:・゚✧Chapter 12. [Lakshya]*:・゚✧

I flirted with her, I held her, I photo bombed her shots. What's wrong with me? This realization hit the moment I saw Harsh's and Aneesh's smirking faces, and internally groaned. How much I would like to get back into the jet and go back home just to avoid all these drama queens.

"What was that Mr. Lakshya Mehra?" Aneesh asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Are we falling for someone, my dear elder brother?" Harsh asked, and I just gave him a solid side eye, because anything works to avoid them. 

"Shall we get going dear brother?" Now this was Riya's sweet teasing voice.

"Sure." I said more like grumbled, and then the whole tour Shanaya didn't meet my eyes even once, but there was a different type of twinkle in her eyes when she came back after her chat and little outing with Aanya on the lake, before you all ask how I know this, Riya told me.

We were again pushed to the back, God knows why they all are so fixated on us talking, we talk just fine under normal conditions too, okay scratch that, she is visibly afraid of me, I know that, a little but still fearful of me.

"Um Lakshya?" Shanaya said in a low voice, and my head instantly snapped towards her. She looked at me with those pretty brown eyes and I was gone.

"Haanji boliye madam." I replied with a smile, I don't why but with this girl  it is very hard to act cold and maintain a stoic face.

"I know that it's decided that we are gonna discuss a date for marriage after two weeks, I mean, our reply is only for show off, I bet they have already started with the preparations and stuff." She blabbered and I looked at her with a smirk and an eyebrow raise which stopped her.

"So?" I asked leaning more closer to her.

"S-So, I was saying that if you have any problems or want to know about me, just ask me, like even if are going to say no, which I don't think will be accepted by our parents, but still, do tell me once." She said in one breathe.

"And why do you think I will be saying no?" I asked her, enjoying her red face and stuttering voice, I know this was bad but she was there, sitting just inches far looking so gorgeous, and like mine.

"I don't know, maybe because you don't like me and you just had a break up." She said sitting straight, hitting right at the spot.

"See, I won't deny the fact that I had a relationship until very recently, but now I know that it wasn't meant too and I am glad to be out of it." I said in all seriousness.

"But are you ready to marry me just yet?" I asked again turning to her.

"I mean I am not opposed to the idea but then again I never had any first love of anything, never had any relationships, so experience there also. So yeah, to be honest nothing in dating area."  She finished with a sigh.

"Seriously? You never had a boyfriend?" I asked facing her fully.

"Nahh uh." She said nodding her head in negative.

"I heard you work too, where do you work?" I said, and I guess it was a little loud because Aneesh and Aanya turned back and connected their eyes to Shanaya, who nodded a little.

"I work for the Indian Government, but the specifics I can only tell after the marriage, you are a businessman, I hope you understand the importance of secrecy in work." She said with her head held a little high, telling me that she was damn proud of her job.

"Okay okay." I said and she faced her straight again, cheeks flushed. I love the effect I have on her, knowingly or unknowingly.

She was gazing out the window, and we passed a golgappa cart, and I swear I practically saw her eyes lit up and a wide grin gracing her lips, but that dissolved as soon as they appeared. 

She muttered something along the line, Badi Bua asked to get in shape for marriage. I immediately told Harsh to get the car stopped and pulled her out with me, surprise plastered all over her face.

"Guys, you go, I will bring us to the next stop." I said, they nodded and left without saying anything, just passing teasing smiles and smirks all the way.

"Now?" She asked me softly.

"Now, we get you to eat golgappas." I said and held her hand leading towards the cart, and that wide million dollar smile was back at it's place, and the feeling I brought that smile back, did something to my heart. It fluttered like it never ever had before, not even with Neha.

"Bhaiya, do plate." She said to him.

"No thank you, I don't eat them." I said and she looked at me like I have grown two big ass horns or from another planet.

"Mister, you are missing out on the most amazing dish ever. Bhaiya, two plates, he is eating." She said giving me a playful side eye. The Shanaya I was seeing right now, was the real Shanaya, while the forced conversations due to our friends, that she was pretending.

I have seen her doing most random things in school, and in teenage years. She doesn't know but I always used to observe her, firstly because she was my mother's best friend's daughter, but then I became too intrigued by her. She even won the most skillful youngest coder in our school annual function.

She doesn't know that I know about her, hence the surprised act when Aanya mentioned things. I don't want her to het that stalked vibe from me at all, I want to protect her not scare her.

She forced the hand in my plate and stood there staring me until I took on golgappa into my mouth, and she smiled like never before. I would give up anything in a heartbeat just for her to smile like that every fucking moment.

Heyyyy Nixies!! Sorry for yesterday, I wasn't able to complete the draft so couldn't update, really sorry. But here's the update and yeah Lakshya is a gone case now, he ain't recovering from his love for Shanaya anytime soon😉😂❤️

Seeee ya all, love you and take careeeeee.

Love, Nyxie.