Question of density

Excavator sensed my presence and alive and finally rushed towards the other monstrotanks and Savannah.

"I saw Mom!!! she's alive but a prisoner of the Demon Lord!!!"

The weird thing was that they were screaming at each other and another dragon demon threatened to crush them if they made any more noise and they crashed and then whispered back.

Mother didn't look hurt and didn't have a collar or chains!!!"

Savannah, still in the canyon decided to return to a boiling water cavern near the thermal baths.

Alice: "We should make our temporary base here... it's not safe with the rebels and I don't trust Gorky."

Drakor: "And should we let them know Mom's alive?"

Alice: "No, absolutely not. They're with the Talmors and Mother will have to decide their fate, or punishment. I don't know what her plan is, but she's always one step ahead of us."

Alice pointed to the wyvern-shaped monstroship: "You were going to go into orbit and take out your light laser, well your thing that focuses the sun's rays... your Ion Cannon I think is what you call it?"

"Yes, Alice!"

Alice: "Well, you aim for the demon lord when Mom comes out again and wait for my signal!"

Meanwhile, in the depths of the infernal cave,

Emperor: "You're ..you're... deceitful and an eel!"

And to provoke him, I twisted the cell bars of my 2 daughters and ordered them to transform into their battle versions.

In a flash, Diskor was in his tank form and his disk, or circular saw, began to whirr silently.

The emperor looked behind him, fearing his mother's wrath.

Then he took the exit "We'll take this outside!!!"

I snickered.

Predator went out silently.

Then I went out too.

And suddenly Imperator grabbed me by the throat with his paw. But I was the same size as him, and the next thing I knew, I was 3 heads taller.

He tried to squeeze, but my flesh was like tempered steel.

"What are you saying, minus?"

Anger overtook him and he blew his lava breath in my face, and the next thing I knew, everything was on the ground, the dragon lord out of breath.

I had nothing, and like a film, a force field protected me.

"Is that all you've got?"

Demon Lord "Co How??? your powers are sealed!!!"

Me: "Yesterday, I was confused and had forgotten my powers....because of the drama between my children and the tragedy that has happened over the last 100 years, but now I'm not alone!"

Demon Lord. "Mommy's going to blow you up and rip your head off!"

Me: "You should know, though, that I'm not from this world. My sun and my planet were much denser. So were my cells and those of my children...

Diskor, I think our emperor's nails are too long!"

Diskor: "Yes, Mommy!"

And the monstrotank advanced towards the dragon lord, who swept it away with his huge tail. This resulted in a howl of pain from the black dragon. He had a cut on his tail and Diskot hadn't moved a muscle. It's like kicking a tank...stupid.