BORDECIEL 100 YEARS LATER

Are you all ready?  Nobody left?  Halfs, transform to full wyrms.  IF any difficulties, I'll inject my venom to help you.

No half had problems to a full transformation.  They have trained the first time they are here and I've already injected them the Werewyrm poison I can adjust.

I extend my wings and go on the platform.  On my left are Tania, Cathy, Savannah and David and Alice.On my left is Gorky and white followed by the others.

I look a last time to this paradise and I decided to name it Moutain Hall, Our first true Lair.

I jump shouting : We'll come back!

Then we flapped and this was a real spectacle.  The ground looked like a solar eclipse.  Our bodies around 10 for the youngest to 25 meters to the adults were forming a black cloud.

We were flying slowly, catching preys there and there  on our way.  we saw horsemen, panicking.  men were stopping to see us.  Some child were giving us hello signs and the parents were taking them to shelter. 

Yes, Wyrms were a threat and it was deep written in genes.

OK we are super predators.

Then we saw some village I've seen 100 years ago, completely ruined.  There are craters in some place.  I see some old  bunkers.  It remind me the battlefields of world war 1 a century later.  Destroyed bunkers and vegetation coming out. many holes in the ground full of grass or young trees.  Many old trees are missing.

After 2 days of travel,  we have heard horns of alert and red knights running on horses going to cities, certainly announcing our invasion.

Ah, We arrived to the old lair.  There are many modifications, bigger rooms, more rooms and a chapel, a christian chapel there.  It looks like it was waiting for us. But there are time it's done and abandonned.  There is also a huge statue of me with the scripture; to our savior Darann. Please rest in peace.

On the base, there are sciptures of children saying Dear mum wyrm of us all, please comes back we need your help. Pity, comes back Dark mum.

They are revering me as their Dark Mum !  NICE!

Hey, you, you can call me Dark Mum!

All :HAHAHA.

Now we'll make a fire and prepare all this meat after the travel. 

We got out of darkness space our stuff and install in the lair.  I prepare for fight.

Savannah, David and Cathy  and White, if something happens, you take the lead. 

Predator, Drakor, and Diskor, Gorky and Tania comes with me.  ALice, your are our saveguard for culture and knowledge and medecin also, all of you protect her.  I don't like her more than others but if she dies, our culture and knowledge are done.