BAD WOLFS

I am Olga and I live in the village at the river.  My uncle is running a sawmill and my mother is living with her brother.  My dad is in the city as a guard and comes back once a month for 4 days. 

The I have a cousin and her little brother.  We play always near the river.  This is the berry season and there are many in the forest.  I loves them  but it's better when in a pie or marmalade made by mum and aunt. Vicky is at the river but most of the berries have been taken by the other children and I have a spot full of them at the border of the forest. sometimes there are wolves but they never comes this side. Until something is perturbing them.

Tralallalla, as I sing like the birds.

Also, I always take the small paths because there are drunk bandits sometimes.  but they don't aggress us because they know we are poor and we strive to live here.  Hopefully there are plain fishes here.

I am climbing the path and there are stone stair made by our ancestors.

The legend says there are Dwemers and their race is extinct.  They left treasures behind them but the curse they left us are the wyrms.  They are bloody creatures and they hunt humans for their flesh.  Hopefully they are not very smart but somes cam spit fire, other ice and some acid.  They life in nest in communities and the most dangerous are the rogue ones, banished or leaving their community.  They hunt animals indistinctly from humans.  Some are stupid enough to attack cities and when they survive, they got experience enough to attack villages like us.  Some are joining to ravage our life.  Then we have to call dragon hunters to find their nest and kill them with their eggs.

Some royalties have submitted Wyrms and are riding them.  I never saw one but they are very strong.  The rider is always stronger than the wyrm.  The wyrm don't loves back his rider but fear him/her.

As I was lost in my toughs I hear a GROOOAAAAARRR not far from here.

FEAR

PANIC

NOoooooo

There is a Wyrm here.  I'll never get the time to go back home.!!!

If the wyrm sees me along the river, She will pick me and devour me. 

I have to run to the forest, there I have maybe a chance.  I have more chances against wolves than a wyrm with their excellent eyesight's

Ha

HA

Ha I run to the forest.

I see the Wyrm turning around ! She is huge, with horns and green scales.

Hah, there is a cave there , I am saved.  I drop my berries

and I hear in the far in the direction of our village, the alert horn blow.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It means all villager must enter the fortified area of the village.  This is used when there is fire or bandit attack or when the Lord or official is coming visit the village.

Our Village has a inn, with rooms for the traveler , a blacksmith and a sawmill and a general store.  Other are hunter house, spice and flower and potion merchant and farmers an shepherd.

As I reach the cave, 2 big black wolves are barring my way. nooo.  So I turn back to flee and there are 2 at my back.

I try to flee on the right near the tree but a fifth was there guarding.