What will I do? We are 25 now!

OK OK I am the boss here.

All the wyrms and halfs are looking at me.

THEY ALL LOOKS AT ME EVEN WHEN I MUST GO PICKING FLOWERS.

WE ARE CRAMPED HERE!

WILDLIFE IS EATEN AWAY!

I CAST ALL THE TIME CREATE FOOD THIS

CREATE FOOD THAT.

"CHOCOLATE THIS COFFEE THAT!"

AND WHITE IS SITTING ON 5 EGGS!!  DO YOU THINK I AM A GRANDMA NOW??

ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR in the morning.

Sorry to wake up all people but I must vent my frustration

FEAR

TERROR

SUBMISSION

ADMIRATION

PITY DON'T EAT ME.

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

SHAD-UP ALL OF YOU! Your whimps are getting on my nerves!

I'll repeat for the last time :

I LOVE YOU ALL;

YOU ARE FAMILY

I EAT NOT FAMILY

I EAT LIKE HUMANS AND GOOD BARBEQUE .THAT's ALL . POINT.

The first who cry seeing me, I 'll cath him or her and I spank him/her before all people here.

YES YOU ARE ALSO PEOPLE!  You are no monsters.

NOW, Dig, and make more rooms.  those who can flight, go hunting.  NEVER NEVER ALONE.  ALWAYS BY 4 minimum.

The STRONGS Must train the newbies.

If you don't know how to skin, looks how the others do and make a pile.

The others will make a big lodge near the lake and near the road.  The Access will be fortified.

Don't use medieval type fortress.  Make the American nordist army type fort.  We have magic missiles and these forts are good for shooting.  Monstrotanks can easy fire and rush. 

If we have to relocate, it's easy to dismantle and rebuild it at other place.

We'll makea also towers of defense against feral wyrms.  Like with Long heavy crossbows.

I 'll place some Terrestrian rocket launchers in case the aggressor anihilate magic.  Dragonslayers have anti-magic device who can disable our mana breath and magic.  Letting us defenseless lizards.

SO I HAVE DECIDED YOU WILL HAVE A NEW FEEDING REGIME.  CUPRO-MOLYBDEN POWDER ALLOY REGIME!  EAT AS YOU WANT BUT I WANT THE EDGE OF YOUR SCALES PINK SHINING!

All :"WHAT?? WHY???"

YOU HAVE NOT THE CHOICE! IT HAS SAVED MY LIFE COUNTLESS TIME.

IF YOU TAKE AN ARMOR, THEY WILL HIT ON THE SIDE OR BETWEEN

WITH THIS , EVEN THE SHARPEST ARROW OR MITHRIL BLADE WILL GLIDE ON YOUR SCALE.

EVEN MAGIC MISSILE WILL CRUSH ON YOUR SCALES. YOU'LL BE ALSO RESISTANT TO SILVER AND SILVER POISONING.

HOP . ALL TO METAL REGIME! NO DISCUSSION

ALice: "Mee tooo?? MUM? , with supplicating eyes????"

YOU TOO.