ALICE

All the wyverns today have a bad taste in mouth.

Alice is talking to Skylar : I have a bad pressentiment.  I am very sensible to emotions.  It interfere, no it expands the possibilities .

Drakor and Excavator are hugging and join alice and Skylar.

Drakor, yes, we monstrotanks are more magical beings and we sense something is not correct and our battle network typical of Monstrotanks tell us there is a problem with Diskor and Predator.

Alice Yes as a Living AI, I detect hate and guilt and immense fear from Predator.

I sense Fear and guilt and hate with Diskor also.  The hate is to each others.

----------------------

Diskor has returned alone to Rivebois and is stopping at the hot source where the troubadours were resting.

Vintgen : "Hi my dear.  Is it better between you?"

Diskor: " A disaster, as you saw My sisters or I could say better they are my aunts and uncle as they are adults and had sex with mother so they are not really my sisters.  It would be incest.

But for us Wyrms this is not the topic.  We have to breed more as we are at extinct level.  Our species is in critical condition and we must have the maximum possible eggs.    I don't tell you this by desire but as a reality.  This is why we are open minded but in other circumstances we would be very shy.

They surrender to Thalmor and maybe it was the best decision.  Less freedom for a safer life.  They will at least be spared the dragon slayers.  Maybe they 'll join them.  The Thalmors are surprisingly complacent  with them.

The General has information about Blue but he keeps all info's as pressure. They have a terrible anti-dragon weapon the Hand of Vecna.  A mummy artifact from a godlike archi-lich whose effects corrupt the soul, drain life and rot the target when hit by evil rays.  All of us are defenseless.  Armor, shield , the corrupting undead rays pass trough.  This is terrible. There is no known cure except mother can do something but this is a limit for her.

Now enough speak,

Diskor looks if they are alone and remove her clothes, revealing her forms to Vintgen.  Her scales are arranged in a sexy manner. Her Wyrm features add to her charm. She has the beauty of a succubus without the harm.  Of course she is stronger but many men could be jealous of Vintgen.

They cuddle and place their warm bodies against each other and let the nature does her things.

Diskor was enchanted by the intense pleasure of life coursing her tender body and Vintgen was fierce to have such a beauty in his arms.

When they reached the climax of relaxation , they both fall asleep in the tent.   The elf and the High were also in an other tent a little further away and they had probably done what young couple do.

They enjoyed so the end of the day and slowly prepared their things to be packaged for traveling back to Rivebois.

Diskor to the ear of Vintgen, Hey , dear, If I have eggs, do you mind to sit on when I hunt?

Vintgen: Why are you asking this?

Diskor, You know why! I think seriously I'll get eggs soon!

Vindgen: you are serious? Yay, He kisses Diskor.  Disko, I love you! I love you !

Then vintgen get out half naked and shoot to his friend :

Hey, you know what?  I'll be father! And the girls of the other tent looks at him horrified.