HER FIRST DATE

Me: I am happy my girl Diskor has made humans friends. She can sing and has a good knowledge and can defend herself in most situations.  Even in half human form, her skin is armored like a tank.

As a troubadour, she can visit towns and be informed of the hot news, like a journalist. Also maybe love will flourish.?

On the way , they were on foot and a mule was transporting the musical instruments.  They were jumping and learning to Diskor the steps of dance.  It was fun.

For the fist time, Diskor started to laugh.

It was noon when they reach middle way to Rivebois. They crossed a path with stone stairs and they climb it. Then they saw some wyrms flying in the sky.  By reflex, all the 4 other musicians take shelter under the trees, cowering.

HAHAHA, laugh Diskor:  You are afraid of my sisters?

Look, this is Savannah in red and this is Cathy also in red!

CATTHHYYY, SAVAANNNAHHH ! Making signs to the flying wyrms.  And a few seconds later The 2 big dragons were on the path.

GGRrool  (Hello you)  SHSHsssshar(I , Savannah!)

Musician: They are growling!  we will be eaten!

HAHAHAHA (Discor) + The 2 wyrms laughing but showing then their saber length teeth:

She says to you HELLO in Draconic.  She understands you very well but she try to sing..

Discor: Cathy, sing us something !

PFFFIT PFFFIW CWIK WICK CWOC? CWOK? AND JUMP AND DANCE LIKE A BIRD.

HAHAHAHAHA

Vintgen: hey  ! THIS IS GOOD!  SHE HAS THE PACE! This will be a super success , a singing dragon troubadour! We can make a dragon band!  Also you sing well Diskor, your voice is wonderful! but in wyrm  form?

Diskor, I cannot sing  like a bird the morning. 

We all sing the morning to the rising sun and the night of the full moon.  The night we dance and play music.  We all do party and we play with the younglings.  Mum has a lot of toys from our world and she can duplicate them.

Clang clong Arrgh!

A soldier in patrol has fallen to 3 bandits.

Vintgen : shit! poor bandits .  Hey Savanna and Cathy, go hide, we'll have fun!

Discor :Ah some action!  I always wanted to test my taser on medieval bandits!

The bandits now are searching for gold coins from the fallen soldiers and they are starting to remove shoes, chain armor, helmet and buckler , knee protections and forearms chain gloves.

The they turn to the musicians.

Hey troubadours! sing something for us!

Discor start to play the imperial march from Starwars!

Bandits : Hey what is this noise! do you hear us when your elders are ordering you.

Grunt: "HO, what have we here?? What a beauty.  A succubus?  Come here my lady , we have many energy to share with you!"

Discor I am not succubus, I am a Wyrm. and I am hungry!

Grunt : " A wyrm?  hahaha?  As if a wyrm can speak! "

Savannah comes from behind

 and Cathy  from the front  making no noise.

Bandit: "A WW WW WW    ,  a WW WYrm! not 2 Wyrms.  We are lost!"