A NEW WORLD AND A NEW ADVENTURE

Kent now is the main commander of this mission.  He was also my superior in a sense.

He has the organization ability I don't have. I am a Chaos Leviathan after all.  So he is taking the charge to command the 3 Monstrocruisers and the 3 arch vessels. 

The 3 monstrofighters are surviving and are resting in my combat base, in a sphere at the front of the arch.  I can call it if needed but I think the best is for me to explore the area before hands.

The cartography is deemed difficult and it is not my forte.  There are scientist and cartographers in crysostase who are now going to awake from their slumber.

The archs are visible from the ground as little dots who shine pulsating due to the big numbers of led on the hull.  We are looking like moving stars.

First we need to find a relative peaceful zone with resources in water and agriculture, with mountains around for the wyrms to protect the humans and not far from the sea to fish.

with 500 adults and 8500 children it will not be possible to protect them from an invasion without using the monstro.  yes the Monstrotanks!! I forgot!

And the pokeballs, and Fenrir army with the soldiers. It's possible to make a small town or village.  But we'll be attacked by lords or arch mages or high priests here. and Magic can make ravages.  If they have disintegration, fireball and lightning chain or worse gravity inversion!!! Tanks and modern weapons will be annihilated.  and the guns an bullets are useless in front of a magic shield.

This is harder than I though!

And of course, we are the bad guys..

Maybe we ca

STOP ARRGH I'm a DRAGON NOW AND I WANT TO PUT MY ASS ON A PILE OF GOLD THIS TIME! SHIT.

DARKNESS.

EMERGE ON SURFACE

As I get out of darkness, The hot fresh air is entering my lunges

WHAT A BLISS.

I fly  above the clouds and I see forests, moutains, valleys and cascades and the sky with 2 suns and in the far I can see the sea.

FLAP FLAP FLAP.

The forest is a sea of green.  I see also big birds  and small birds

What a nice view. what a spectacle.  This is beautiful. The air is pure, not pollution.

what a paradise view