Jarl Balgruff the Greater

I stayed near the Forge and I was speaking with Alvor about metallurgy and to my expectation I had to learn many from him!  I was a metallurgist but many of our knowledge has disappeared in the time.  What is interesting is the embedding of runes and power mana crystals.

This is totally new knowledge for me.!  He learned many and we were going to be friends as I was making with him new weapons.  I was totally lost in time and for an instant I had forget I was a wyrm.

The soldiers were completely surprised to see a wyrm with a forge hammer working with Alvor.  I was also increasing the fire temperature by breathing in the forge.  It was my play element.

The soldiers and Magus were looking at us working together and seeing our eyes sparkling.:

Me: Yes Alvor, the colour of the blade indicates there is some thermal oxides and it means the temperature has reached 700°C.  We have to put the blade in carbon oil and bake it for 24h, so the carbon cristal will increase the hardness in the peripheral and release the stress at the core.  So, we will have a hardened steel blade.  elastic in the core and extremely hard at the blade.

Alvor : Yes I understand the procedure but how to maintain the temperature durin so much time.

Me: we'll build a gas furnace. This will spare you  many many woods.

Alvor but how will you get the gas?  There are only gas near volcanoes.

Me: no, we will place the manure in a tank and the putrefaction gas will serve the forge.

Alvor: so  we can make fire with shit??

Me: exactly!

Alvor and the magic?

Me: no Magic!  In my world there were no magic at all.

Magus : What an interesting conversation!  But I remind you the soldiers are here!

I see our Wyrm is cultivated in forging!

Me, blushing, I, I sorry, for a moment I forgot I was a wyrm and I was playing forge with Alvor.  We are friends now.

Magus, All I see is there are no monster in front of me now.

Magus : I'm perplex, how is it possible you know how to use these tools??

me: I was Human.  I still have a human soul!

Magus : What???

Me: "We didn't come with pact, magic or anything using god powers.  We had the technology and we have the technology to reach stars and travel worlds.  It's like a  perpetual spell gravity inversion made without magic but with special gears.

Magus so you are not under a curse or something???

Me: no, I am 100% Wyrm in the flesh. 

Magus, how possible.?

Me: this is species.!  I have maybe the form of a wyvern from your country but we are essentially different. 

Magus how the Dwemers have disappeared slowly?

Me: I suspect poison and genetic fatigue.!

Magus how?

Me: They are using different form of energy and as I've seen some of their artifacts they resemble to power plant. And they have used radioactive metals and these metals have fixed on their body making them fragile and ill and destroying their abilities to reproduce.  So they degenerates without children. that's all.  They probably disappeared in 50-75 years.