FIRST CELESTIAL DRAGON JOB

Gorky, White, hold on, What happened???

White,

SOB

SOB

SOB

We are dying!  This is cruel!  This is hell! 

We did not deserve that!

We have been deceived by the gods.

Me: I am here I can hear you.  Where are you?

White : SOb,

We are on a sand planet, there is not a drop of water.

The sun is scorching.  There are giant sandworms.  they have eaten Igor!

All the wyrms are still alive but are dying of thirst.  This is worse than hell.  To dry under the sun or to be eaten alive.

Me: Where are the Arch?

The gods have taken the children to send them to different worlds and  the halfs have been taken also.  The eggs are here we are only 8 to survive.

When we landed, the archs dissapeared by illusion and the green planet was an illusion also.

The Gods says we were abominations and  our fate was sealed already on Earth.

They says also this is the only place for us they have and they forgot us here to die.

SOB

Pity

Pity,

We have not been good with you and Sob, mum, pardon me, I don't want to die. I'm too  young!

me : Tell me where you are.

White: I don't know.  My eyes are burned with the sun. Come mum, come , CRY SOB

Pray me and ask all the other wyrms to pray, so I can hear you and find you

Hum or sing and think only at me!

We'll beat them!

-------------INTERRUPTION--------- ALERT OCTAHEDRON -------------

Amaterasu and the gods of Bordeciel are interfering with darkness.  A Veil of light and Sun flare are interfering.

Me: OCTAHEDRON  : LOCALIZE THE INTERFERENCE !!! NOW

Hah yes, there is a planet behind the sun. and a strong barrier with !.

Thalos: Little Wyrm, How are you defying the order of the space? How are you interfering with the gods?  You will be punished by the destruction of your soul and impossibility to reincarnate. This is the end for you!

Me: What have we done to you?

Thalos: Silence, worm. 

Me: You have betrayed us!