EPILOGUE

My eye is burning. My head is burning . All my body is burning.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG

There is a mountain with fire inside. Black smoke and sulfur are every where.  The vegetation is non existent.  only rocks and lava.

There is a tree, but this three is made of stones, no steel!

To my horror they have long spiky thorns.  and on each thorn were wyrms impaled on it.  The thorns were like giant harpoons.  And as I was in the grip of this dragon, I saw the thorns coming near and neared me.  I will be impaled!

Me: "STOP NOO DON'T" Mister Dragon.

DRAGON : " AH you speak!  This is the first time a wyrm speak !  but as I am dragon I can understand beasts cry."

Me :"NONONONO, I am not a beast ! I am a  HIGH wyrm not from this world"

I sensed the spike pressure in my back, but the movement of impaling was stopped.

DRAGON :" You are sentient?   Can you count?"

Me: "Yes, 3x3 is 9 !, I can read, count and write. I am a scientist!"

DRAGON (Dropping me on the ground, approaching his immense jaws to me revealing gigantic teeth): "Your are sentient then.  Give me a reason to not eat you! little wyrm"

Me :"You are a real dragon and Iam a Leviathan!, a Superior one."

CAST HEAL MAJOR INJURIES

My eye and face are healed

then Expand to Leviathan mode:

My tail expand 10 time her size. and My body is increasing, matching his size.

DRAGON :WHOAW I've taken a good decision to not kill you.

As I see you are also a CHAOS DRAGON. MMMM MMMMHHH

YOU ARE MINE.  YOU'LL BE MY WIFE!  I JUST HAVE TO ASK MOTHER FOR APPROVAL!"

I try to sink in darkness to flee but it is not working.

AHA! You try to flee using Darkness?  But you are not the king of shadows.!

AAAND you have a black hole inside you? MHHMHM, More value! MOTHER WILL BE HAPPY.

Come , we'll see MOTHER

Me: Who is your Mother?

DRAGON : Are you stupid?  All dragon know their original mother.

Her name is TIAMAT!

Then the ground split in half, reaveling a pit of darkness, with a little of lava falling in cascade inside. 

The abyss is dark and deep.  something incredible is dormant there.  Something with a name, something feared  and of absolute evil :

TIAMAT The dragon over the dragons.

TIAMAT The GODDESS Of all Dragons! 

Then a RIFT WITH ONE HEAD then 2 heads then 3 heads then 5 heads.  Her head must make kilometers.

-- OCTAHEDRON ALERT --  SUPERIOR GOD CLASS DRAGON --

-- CHAOS SEALED-- DARKNESS SEALED --

-- DEVOURER SEALED -- BLACK HOLE SEALED --

-- EMERGENCY BACKUP SEND TO VOID --

-- BODY ESCAPE IMPOSSIBLE --