5

Yoongi- do whatever you want Dad we never said anything but don't expect us to accept this girl *pointing to the yn*
BTS- yes
Yn- Mr Kim don't worry I have no problem with their decision. I j--ust want my mom happiness. (Fake smile)
Mr. Kim- okay girl but--
Ms. Seni- honey leave it if she said she is okay then what's the problem.
Mr. Kim- (sigh) okay
Ms. Seni- honey it's late we are leaving.
Yn- bye Mr. Kim and thanks for dinner.
Mr. Kim- welcome dear and bye
They left.
Mr. Kim- yoongi what is this??
Jimin- dad hyung is right.
Mr kim with so done face and left the living room.

Taehyung- hyung why she is acting like she is so good.
Jin- I don't know.

Jin in mind: why I feel like I'm doing bad with her and she is afraid of ms. Seni I think something is wrong.
Namjoon- lets go and take rest because tomorrow we have to do so many work.
Everyone nodded x tae.
Tae- hyung~~~~~ evryons stop and looking at him with disbelief.
Jimin- yeaaaaaa cocunut head I know what are u thinking come with me otherwise I kill u.
Tae awkwardly lugh 😅 and go with him.

Meanwhile

Yn reached her home with ms seni.
Yn about to go her room then ms. Seni stop her.

Ms. Seni- yn today I leave you coz you don't said anything. But-
Yn- don't worry mom I never said anything that hurt you.
Ms. Seni- hmm now leave I don't wanna talk you.
Yn nodded and go to her room lock the door. Wear comy clothes and laid down on the bed and thinking about how your life becoming more hell.

Next morning🥱🥱🥱🌞

Yn woke up as usal do her morning rutine and left for the university. If you think about breaky then she didn't eat as usal lie. "I'm not hugry".

Yn enter in university about to open her locker then someone grab her hair harshly and through on the floor. It's known ohter irene and liya.

Irene- hello bitch you know what you look good on that place.

Yn- what do want now and liya what are you doing with her.

Liya- she is my classmate yniee. But we are not tha-t close you think.
Yn about to get up when Irene kick her stomach. Yn again laid down back.
Irene- this is what you deserve insulting me.
Again kick her stomach. But this time it is so hard that make her blood coughing.
Liya- yeniee.....
Irene smirk and left. Jisso is coming to meet yn to her locker but what she saw her friend coughing with blood.
Jisso- YN!! Oh my good yn... Liya what are you watching take her to medical room.
They both take her medical room.

Jungkook, taehyung, Jin pov.

We are going to our classes then we saw Irene beating yn. And then she kicked so hard make her blood cough.
Taehyung- wow she is that much weak.
jimin pop up nowhere.

Jimin- taehyung Irene called you.
Taehyung nodded then jin understand and look at taehyung.
Jin- tae you told her for beating yn.
Taehyung- no... Hyung why would I do this things.
Jin- then why is she calling you. Tell me truth tae.
Taehyung- hyung you believe me right and why would I do such nesty thing if I have to do then you can saw in cafeteria and about Irene actually she msg me that she wanna spend with me sometime so yeah... I give her chance to impress me.
Simple. Smirk
Jin nodded.

What what is he goona do in cafeteria..

Okay thanks for reading my book

And I'm sorry I can't upload it yesterday coz I was bit busy but I gonna upload daily. Okay
Now bye take care.
Here is raning and your site???
Love you 🤟❤