26

Jin- What!!!
Jungkook- yes hyung that's why I said those words... *crying*
Yoongi- you know jungkook that doesn't mean you have to say those bad words about yn. *angry tone*
Jungkook- I know hyung I know........ But - but what can I do when I overheard his conversation on the phone that he is planning to ruin our yn... That's why I said those words then he doesn't try to approach her and think that we hate her.... But I don't know that I ------
*crying mess*

(I think it's so much drama now I have to give some twists 😁)

Jin- kookaah *put his hand on his shoulder and then jungkook hugged him*
Jungkook- sorry hyung...
Namjoon- now clear all misunderstandings with yn fast..
Taehyung- Hoow????
Hobi- tell her our reality. *seriously*
Jin- Hobi!!! It's the right time??
Jungkook- yes hyung it's the right time we have to tell I don't wanna lose her. Call her down we gonna talk her. *wiping tears*

Meanwhile yn<<<<<<<

She come in her room and looked the door and sit on the bed. And sigh 😞 why he did with me I know jungkook something is fisy but what I think this is the time I have to use my card but what if they doubt me...
She pic her phone and called someone...
Yn : hello! I want every information about Kim shin and his sons.. Understand!!.
?? : yes boss I give you information in just a hour.
Yn cut the call and looking at Celine.....

After 1 hour <<<<<<time skipped>>>>>>>>>>

( I wish I can skip period time tooo 🥲)

Yn phone rings. Yn pick the call..
?? : I send everything to you you can check it now..
Yn: well done jae... *smrik cut the call*
Now yn open her email on laptop and read about everything about hir brothers and her father.
Yn- deabakk!!!! They are mafia toooo.... Look like game gonna more interesting.. King Devils. *smrink*
After sometime her door knonked she hide her laptop and go to open the door and saw Taehyung.
Yn- what happened oppa *smile*
Taehyung- come down jin hyung calling you.* left*
Yn also left with him.......
Yn look at jungkook and ignore.
Yn- what happened oppa do you need something??
Jin- princess we wanna talk about something. *serious*
Yn- if you wanna talk about him *pointing jungkook* then sorry I'm busy my novels are waiting for me.
Jin- no it's not about him it's about your all brothers.. *claim and serious*
Yn look all the members and then jin. They all look dead serious like they gonna kill someone right there.
Yn nooded to jin explain what he want to say.
Jin- yn baby please don't afraid of us.. Okay. And please don't hate  us after listening us.
Yn- nae oppa..
But all of them panic.
Jin- wearemafia.. *slient*
Yn- oppaa please use some human language and your speed like bullet train. 🙂
Jin sigh- okay.... We are MAFIA.....
Dead silent in the house. Yn just staring jin then jungkook then yoongi....
Taehyung- what happened talk naa.... *panic*
Yn sigh- just because of this you use those  word right kokiee oppa..
Jungkook look at her then nooded.
Yn- then why I hate you jin oppa when you guys telling me truth and how can I'm not afraid when you are Mafia and you have to go on mission at any time. *blurts*
Yoongi- how do you know we have mission too.
Yn- ooh come on oppa I read 100 of novels so I read about mafia too that's why I said. *rolling eyes*
Jin- so....
Yn- soo???
Jin- mean you have no problem being mafia.. Right.
Yn- noo why i have problem with it oppa I lobe you *hug jin*
Meanwhile others - we are also here!!!
Yn look at them and giggle - come fast na.
They all go to hug but not jungkook.
Yn- and why you don't come. *confused*
Jungkook- I said those bad words about you so...
Yn- ooh yess so I give one punishment. *teasing*
Jungkook I got teary and nodded.
Jin- why ??
Yn- shuu oppa so jungkook oppa you have to take the one boy who always take my sight when you and your idiot friend talking about me sit.
Jungkook- huh?? Why ?? *raised brows*
Yn- don't be meani I wanna thanks him for taking my sight. 😁😁😁
Yoongi- look like now new couple are coming in the house soon.
Everyone- No!!!!
Yn giggle.

That's ittt for today..... If you like my story then follow, vote and add to library...
Bye lovies...
And I'm gonna new book start soon and this will end soon.....
Thanks for 7k++++ views