25

* omg 6k views thank you my dear lovely readers 🤗🤗 you don't know how I'm happy now ..... Thanks alot******

So yn is sleeping peacefully.. Butttt she wake up and look at the clock it shows 2 am midnight. She is so sleepy . She took the water mug on the table but it's empty so she goes to downstairs and enter the kitchen. Open the fridge door and take water bottle and start drinking while drnking. She hear some weird sound. She look here and there. But no one . After she continue drinking water then she hear door open sound. She gulp hard. She took knife in her hand go to the main door side. And saw her brother coming in the house like thief. Then she shout.....
Yn- OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GHOST!!!!!!!!!!
They all stop on there spot but hobi and jin scream.
Hobi/Jin- Aaahhhhhhhhhh
They all look at them with so done face.
Namjoon- what are you doing at this hour??
*to yn*
Yn- I'm here for water but where are you guy's going?? *confused*
Jungkook- umm.... We are going to meet jimin hyung. *lies*
Yn- at this hour!! Seriously?? Are you all gone crazy with this bunny head? *looking all*
Taehyung laugh......
Jungkook- yeeeaahh I'm not bunny head or yes we all go coz it's important.
Yoongi- look like I can't sleep today. *eyes roll*
Soon yn open the light and what she saw made her eyes  wide and they all looking at her like she saw ghost.
Taehyung- what happened?? Now why are you looking at us like this? *questioning*
Yn- op-oppa are-are you all-all telling me truth na?? *scared*
Jin- why are you suttring princess??
Jungkook- holy fuck!!!!
Jin- No cursing!!!
Jungkook- hyung we don't look ourselves...
They all look ourselves and now understand why she sacred of them...
Yn- now tell me where you all going?? And where you all get the blood on the clothes??
Hobi- princess we-
Cut by jungkook coz all of them panic she her scared.
Jungkook- when we are coming back to hospital some got into accident so we are helping them that's why we are in bloody clothes. *lies*
Yoongi- now they messed up so bad *in mind*
Yn- okay oppa I believe you all but if you all something hiding from me then I swear I never talked to you all..... *left to the room*
Hobi - you know we are messing up so bad not telling her truth.
Namjoon- yeah..
Jin- but it's her own good. *smile*
Jungkook- I don't wanna loose her if I have to lie then I'm not regret.
Yoongi- you know what if we tell her truth soon then it's good otherwise if she know about our reality by someone else then who knows what happened??
Taehyung- I can't loose her at anycost she is the  moon of our life I don't wanna go back to darkness again.
They all nodded..... And left to the room but little did they know she heared everything what they said.
Yn- what is reality of them?? What is the truth?? I hope they told me by their own. Till I wait if they don't tell them then I will find out on my own. *left for her room.

we wish you a merry Christmas we wish you merry Christmas ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell Rock,
Jingle bell chime, jingle bell time
Jingle bell < I forgot lyrics hehehe> )
Enjoy your holidays with lots of fun and happiness...... You know guy's if Santa give you extra gifts then give me tooo. I will give you my chocolates🍫)

Nexttttttttttttttttttt dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Jin is making breakfast then yn come to him..
Yn- oppa good morning 🥱🥱🥱🥱
Jin- good morning sweetheart 😇
Yn- what are you making?
Jin- pancakes and some smoothie and some noodles.......
Yn- wowwwwww that's so much..
Jin- yeahh i feel like made them so..
Yn- ooohh okay I'm going to ready then come back in a minute. *giggle*
Jin- yeah and you minutes  like hours 😆
Yn- pinkie oppa don't.... *run to room*
Jin- pinkie oppa ??? *realizing that he wear pink t shirt and pink apron with pink frypan 🤣🤣🤣
Jin- YEAHH!!!!!!! BRAT I BEAT YOU SO MUCH IF YOU SAID AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taehyung and jungkook laugh 🤣😂
Jin- do you both wanna beat you ass with my frypan *bombastic side eyes*
They gulp and sit on their seat.
After sometimes they all sit but yn didn't come.
Jin- this girl said to me coming in a minute and now she is not coming it's a hour. *complain*
Namjoon- jungkook go check her what is she doing??
Jungkook- yes hyung...
Jungkook go to her room but gate locked form inside. He tries to open but not open . He called her so many times but no response.
Now he is so worried.
Then he come downstairs. To tell his hyungs.
Jungkook- Jin hyung *panting*
Jin- relex boy now tell me what happened??
Jungkook- she isn't open the door nor giving any response. *worried *
Jin- go to my room take spare key and see-
Yn- no need I'm here. *cold tone*
Jungkook- you know I'm so worrid for you that you are not opening the door or not replying me. *little yelped*
Yn- so what!! *cold*
Jungkook- why are you talking me like this yn.
Yn- oppa I'm hungry give me food. *ignore jungkook and smile to see other members*
Jin- yeah sit I serve you.
She sit near Jin and Jin serve her she is eating but jungkook he is so confused that why she is behaving like this..
Yn- oppa let's go to college...
Jin- you are going with-
Yn- tae oppa I wanna go with him. *smile*
Jin- ookay as your wish... *looking at jungkook who is pissed now*
After they both leave.
Jin- jungkook do you hurt her?? *sturn*
Jungkook- no hyung why would I hurt her. I also confused what happened to her??
Namjoon- don't worry after college we goona ask her okay and soutout your problems okay.
Jungkook nodded.
Whole day yn ignore jungkook. If jungkook ask her something she replied coldly.
After school. She is enter in the house.
Yn- opppaaaaa I'm home... *happily*
Jungkook- yn I want to talk to you..
Yn- but I don't.
Namjoon- yn what happened why are you behaving with him like this..
Yn-.............
Namjoon- I ask you something??
Yn- then ask him why he did to me. If he is not like me then tell me direct why he did to me... *with teary eyes*
Now jungkook more confused....
Jungkook - What I did. *confused*
Yn- ooh really you don't know Mr. Kim jungkook... *cold*
Now everyone understand that she is hurt...
She is about to go her room but jungkook grab her hand.
Jungkook- not so soon... Tell me first what I did??
Now she is looking at him with teary eyes and anger filled eyes then she trough her phone on him.
Yn- watch it you know everything... She left....
Jungkook saw the video and other members too..
In this video * jungkook bad comment on yn
?? : look she is so hot  I listen she is your sister.
Jk: pfff she is just my step sister. I hate her.
?? : why soo
Jk: look at her she is so ugly and dumbest..
??: are you sure jungkook. I don't think.
Jk: yes eunwoo I'm sure look at her she is just attention seeker nothing. She always want one of us attention and spend our money on her.
Eunwoo: but she is -
Jack- come on eunwoo don't take her side. I know these types of girls just want attention and money after using us they went to others.
Jk: you know she is not the real daughter of her mother.
Jack- may be her  mother is whore she left her alone. *laugh*
Jk: who knows *laugh*
Eunwoo: thats enough guys how can you talk about someone like this..
Video end....
Now guilt eat jungkook like there's no tomorrow... Soon he feel his right cheek burn.
Yes someone slap him..
Jin- I never expect from you jungkook.
*yes Jin slap him*
Jungkook- hyung *look down*
Taehyung- what you said yesterday you want loose her right but I think you loose her jungkook and why you said those dirty word.. Huh... Don't you think about her... You hate her that much that you forget she is our sister Kim princess. *grabing collars and shouting*
Jungkook didn't said anything. Taehyung leave his collar.
Namjoon- you disappointed me jungkook.
Jungkook- I - I
Yoongi- good thing that you are my little brother otherwise you dead in front me.
Jin- I think after mom I don't take care of my brother. I think I'm fail to give him manners. *tears flowing*
Jungkook looking at him. Try to approach him but stop by jin.
Jungkook- hyung listen to me please *teary eyes*
Jin- what I hear you gonna lie to me right or if you hate that much then why show her your fake care and love
Jungkook- no hyung *break down and knee down on the ground* I love her so much hyung she is my sister.. I have reason to said those words....
Jin: what is reason ? ??
Jungkook- actually in the college I saw Mr. Wang..........

Sorry for my grammar mistakes 🥲🥲🥲🥲
I just read and i found lots of mistakes so I'm not gonna right them coz I'm lazy to scroll and write hehehe I hope u understand😉

So long I update next chapter maybe tomorrow morning or night okay.
Enjoy..............
Let's give you some spoiler-
Next chapter bts gonna tell their reality to yn.
Now think what happened.... 😁😁😁😁
That's it.... Wait for tomorrow......
Bye lovies
Vote.. Follow...... And add in your library 😊😊
Thank you for reading........