20

Jungkook- hyung what are we gonna do????
Jin- don't worry namjoon soon catch the Mr. Ron. And about yn she is our baby she is so strong and wakes up soon.
After sometimes yn wake up and open her eyes slowly.
Jin saw her opening eyes.
Jin- ynaah.... Are you okayy...... *worried*
Yn nodded.
Yn- oppaa... jimin oppa... Teary eyes*
Jin- shhh..... He is good.
Yn- but oppa-
Jin- you know yn over jiminiee is so brave and he talk to soon us... Don't worry.
Yn nodded.
Yn- mehanae oppa*wisper*
Jungkook- why?? It's not your fault okay.... Don't say sorry.
Yn- if I didn't said to him then ... That's not happened.
Jin- take rest baby... Don't think too much it's not your fault okay we talk about it home.
Yn- nae....

After sometimes jin goes to check on jimin and taehyung. Taehyung head rests on mr. Kim shoulder. He feels relief that his dad is here otherwise it's gonna be tough for him to handle the situation. He was interrupted by a call-
Jin- yes namjoon
Namjoon- work done hyung!!!
Jin- on my way *smirk* then he send msg to his gang group....

After sometimes in basement »»————>

Jin- welcome to hell Mr. Ron. *smirk*
Mr. Ron- who are you??? *little scared*
Taehyung- your wrost nightmare*evil smirk*

He can't saw them faces coz of darkness..

(😭😭😭😭 I write whole chapter and I forget to save. Now everything gone little bit here 🥲🥲)
Jin sitting on the king size chair. And the others stand next to him. Soon the one light on.
Mr. Ron- y... You guys!!!!!!!
Jin- surprise Mr. Ron. *smirk*
Jungkook- so come to the point direct why you attacked on my brother. *seriously*
Mr. Ron- I don't attacked on your brother... He.. He just come in front of me. *scared*
Yoongi- then why you wanna kill yn??*low scary voice*
Mr. Ron gulped- ac-actually s-som-eone order me...
Yoongi- who?? *raised brow*
Mr. Ron- don't know *scared*
Jin points the gun on his forehead.
Jin- now tell me otherwise you know*serious tone*
Mr. Ron- i---i rea-lly do--don't know. They j-just give send letters and money bag.
Jin- so sad but you know-
Mr. Ron died coz Jin shoot him. Then jungkook phone rings.
Jungkook- hello!!
Yn- oppa help me... *crying*
Jungkook- YN!!! What happened yn... Yn.. Yn...
Yn- leave me mom....
Jungkook- shit shit... Jungkook cut the call.
Jin- what happened to yn? *worried*
Jungkook- don't know.. She is crying and
Hobi- and what tell me she is okay.
Jungkook- mom I think she is doing something bad we have to leave.
They all nodded and leave to the home.

Meanwhile Kim mension-
After so many convinced yn ready to go home with her mom. Soon they reached home. And Mrs. Kim start showing her realself.
Mrs. Kim- where are you going dear. *fake concern*
Yn- to my room* scared*
Mrs. Kim- and who gonna take punishment??
Yn- what p-punisment for what mom I don't do anything.
Mrs. Kim- ooh really. You are the biggest mistake of mine. How can I gave birth this type of girl. Look yourself fat and annoying.
Yn heart sttared she looks down. Mrs. Kim go near to her and slap her.
Yn- why?? * bearly speak*
Mrs. Kim- for hurt jimin.
Yn- but that's not my mistake.
Mrs. Kim- ooh right that's not mistake then what about yoongjae. You still talking to him.
Yn eyes widen.
Yn- no i don't talk with anyone expect brothers and jisso unniee.
Mrs. Kim- dont lie yn I know that you still go to his house don't what you did with him. *looking disgusted*
That's enough for yn. Yn never thought that her mother think about her that much low.
She shouted on her mom. And this is biggest mistake now who gonna save from her.
Yn- Mom that's enough how you think these much low about me. I thinks it's you who did all those things. *sudden realised*
Mrs. Kim now boiling in the anger. Now
Mrs. Kim- what you said*angery*
Yn- no.. Don't come to me... Please.. Don't come near me.
Then she runs to her room. Then he looks her phone in his hand she have no time coz Mrs. Kim near to her room. And she called jungkook.
Mrs. Kim- I think you got toung.
Then she start beating her yn crying so hard.
After 1/2 hour beating her. She left the yn room and go to the hospital. Then his brothers come.
Jin- yn!!! Yn where are you dear. *shout in the living room*
Jungkook- I'm gonna check her room.
Jin nooded. And everyone start searching here and there.
Soon jungkook enter her room and his eyes wide and tears start flowing.
Jungkook- Yn!!!!!!!! *shout*****
After listening  her voice everyone enter her room. The scene made them cry and angery.

Thanks for reading lovies.....
If you like my story then vote and follow and tell you opinion to me about this story.
Thanks......
Byeeeee

You know after 1  month 2023 end 😆😆 and we spend whole November watching moye moye  reels. 🤣🤣🤣