28

I'm eating Kitkat chocolate now because my book hit 10k reads 🥹🥹🥹🥹 thank you thank you thank you so much lovies.... ☺☺☺ love you............................

__________________________________________________

Jimin- yn do you know I listen to everything that you said to me early. *smile while caressing her hair*
Yn- oppaaa..... My mochi oppaa... *hug him*
Yoongi- now I can talk to my brother or you are gonna like this whole day. *annoying*
Jimin- hmmm....okay you can... *yn smile*
Yn- okay oppa I'm going back with Kookie.
Jimin- why???
Yn- ahhh...
Jungkook- she forgets to give Jisso notes so...
Jimin- hmm.. But jungkook why are you speaking like this are you forgetting to talk to? *laugh*
Jungkook- huh?!!.... Noo wayyyy..... Yeah come on shorty let's go... *teased yn with an angry pout*
Yn- junglbook I gonna kill you!!!!!!
Jin- yaaaaaa brat this is hospital, not your house that you can shout!!!!!!!!!! *shout*
Nurse- sir please don't shout it's hospital. *leave*
Jin- huh...?????????????
Everyone starts laughing.........
Jin- yeah yeah stop these two make me shout it's not my intention *glaring junglbook or yn*
Yn- umm... Kookie let's go now otherwise oppa will beat us 😅
Jungkook and yn left.
Jin- when did I beat them? 🤔
Taehyung and jimin laugh.. ...
Jin- yeaaaaa shut up you both... Hobi went and asked the doctor when we would take jimin home.
Hobi- yes hyung.....
Namjoon- yoongi let's go I have to inform Dad about Jiminee's condition coz he is out of the country.
Yoongi: so go why do you have to take me??
Namjoon- I have to talk with you about important business. *claim voice* (you know namjOOn is so claimed person to talk to)
They both left the room only Jin and taehyung stayed with jimin.
Soon taehyung phone ring.....
Tae- hell-----
Yn- OPPAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Taehyung keeps the phone out of his ear. And shut his eyes close...
Taehyung- What happened???
Yn- when will you come?? Come soon this jungkook don't listen to me. *angry*
Yeaaa jungbookiee put these flowers on the pot not on the desk.... *shout*

taehyung: you two don't mess with the house otherwise Jin Hyung gonna beat you with his pink frypan. 

yn: oppa why are you talking like this we are doing great.*awkwardly smile*

jungkook- idiot ask when they will come I'm done with all the preparation.

taehyung: we will -

hobi- jin hyung we can take home jimin home. *said while entering the jimin room*

yn: oppa okay bye everything is done......

yn cut the call. taehyung sighed and said- jin hyung I think we need a doctor at our home to these two never stop.

jin laugh so loud...

Jin-  now you understand how can i tolerate these two plus you all *said pointing toward everyone*

jimin- why me ??? i just woke up "pout"

sorry for the short part i wrote this 2 days ago but I have to go somewhere so I can't write more next part will be long.

thanks for reading, don't forget to add this book to your library hit the vote and follow for more...

bye lovie....