7

Jin is now on rooftop of the university building.
Jin- why taehyung why did you do this with him she is so innocent and you sad those words *sigh*  I always want a little sister. I wanna spoil her cook delicious food for her.

Jin in childhood flashback

Babyjiin- eomma can I request you something
Eomma- yes dear say what do you want our jiniee.
Babyjin- eomma I want little sister I know I have so many brother but I want one little sister.
Eomma- but-
Mr. Kim- baby your wish granted now go and play with your brothers.
Babyjin- thanks appa you are the best dad and mom.

Flashback end..........................

Jin chuckled on himself.  Now eomma I have sister but not blood related just step. You know she is so cute like mochi. And angrybird like jimin 🤣. But look eomma you are not here your son now become so bad. *he said while looking at sky*
He heard some footsteps then he fastly wipe his tears.

Taehyung- hyung why you said those word. What happened did you accept her
Jin- hmmm I accept her and I gonna protect her no matter what.
Taehyung- hyung why don't you know she is not good for us what if she does something wrong.

Jin- then we scold her we give her punishment I don't think she deserve this much hate from us.
Nowhere namjoon pop up.
Namjoon- hyung I know you want little sister but can we believe her.
Jin- don't know but my heart don't let do something bad with her.
Namjoon smile.
Namjoon- okay do what you want but be careful.
Jin nodded. And they left for home.

Meanwhile yn

She directly come home look here there. Her mom isn't home so feel relief. And go to her room and look the door. She is on the edge of bed and tears start flowing like river.
Yn- why why me. Why everyone hate me this much. Do I don't deserve love. I'm that much bad. WHY!!!
"She shout and start crying. " DAD I miss u why you leave me this much crule world. Look your girl so much hurt by the evils. Dad please come back .

Then her roomdoor open. And her eyes wide coz it's her mother.
Ms seni- how many time I had to tell you don't remember him. Why can't you understand. Yn he is nothing to you to me. And where you got his picture give me back.
yn sign her head as no and start hidr picture. But it's too late her mother snatch the picture and tore it.

Yn- NO...... Cry...... NO.... I have only this pic you tore it.
Ms. Seni- yes now ready for punishment. She start beating her till she passed out.

Next day

Yn woke up and go to washroom weakly coz of beating. After she come down  looking at her mother.
Ms. Seni- yniee come early we are going to shopping coz tomorrow is my wedding okay.
Yn nodded and left the house coz she don't feel hungry. She enter the university and go to her class. She is alone today coz jisso is going her hometown and liya dont come coz of he had fever. Now she is going to directly rooftop.
Then she bumped into someone.
Yn- sorry ... With emotion less face.
Jk- heyaa atleast walk properly. *annoying voice*
Yn just nodeed and left.
Jk looking at her with surprise face now what happened to her. He also following her.
Yn enter the roof top and sit on edge and  tears start flowing.
Yn- dad look here is no one for me I'm all alone now you happy right *weak smile*
And dad one more thing today is my b'day no one wish me and thanks for bday gift I resive yesterday . And dad mom tore the last pic too I had. Now how I gonna saw you.
She started crying so much hard. Jungkook just looking at her with questionable eyes. But his eyes become soft when he saw her crying. Then he go to near her and hug her.
Jk- shh don't cry.
Yn fist shocked but in the end she hug him and start cry more.
Yn- oppa I'm so bad don't accept me please. *Cry*
But soon broke the hug.
Yn- don't tell anyone specially my mom please.
Jungkook feel like someone stabe his heart seeing the girl crying and nooded.
But soon she left from there coz bell rings.
After college ....

Yn about to go her home but jimin come.
Jimin- hey You slut come with me jin hyung called you.
Yn- first thing Mr park I'm not your slut so mind you language and 2nd I'm coming. She said and go.
jimin just looking at her with annoying face.
Jin- ooh you come sit in our car ms. Seni called me to pick you and we are going direct mall they Arelady reached there.
Yn just nodded and sit in the car in the middle of taehyung and jungkook.

In the car

Taehyung- hyung how much time??
Jin- just near tae why you so desperate just sit silently.
Taehyung- I don't wanna sit near this girl.
Jin- sit silently...
Taehyung *sigh*

Yn feel so bad rude behavior of tae.
They reached the mall.
Ms. Seni- yn fo with your brother and do sopping and chose something good.
Yn afread and just nodded.
This reaction everyone notice.
Ms. Seni- and one more thing yn don't make any truble for them ..... *she glared at her*
Yn afraid and just nooded and go to with the boys.

Bts pov.
We reached the mall and we dad and ms. Seni wave at us we go near them. But ms. Seni said something make her afraid we look at and ignored.

Jungkook- so guys let's go and buy something different.
Bts expect jk and yn- yes!!
Jin- yn you go and buy whatever you want.
Yn- o.. O.k.. Ay ooppa.
Everyone shocked coz she called jin oppa and left.
She buy Beutiful dress. And  boys too.
Jin- joon don't you think ms. Seni behave so cold toward her.
Jungkook- yes hyung can I share something.....
Everyone look at him.
Jin- sure say.
Jungkook- actually hyung.... He told rooftop incident.... Why ms. Seni do with her.
Jin feel so bad for her.
Jin- nothing leave we can talk about it at home. "Coz he saw yn coming toward him"
Jungkook- ooh yn you here.. This is from me. Happy Birthday
Everyone looked him with shocked coz today is her bday
Yn- no I can't...
Jin- take it yn it's your gift.
Yn nodded and take it.
Jungkook open it.
Yn nodded and open and her eyes fill with tears...
Yn- thank you oppaaaa...
This is yn gift👇

 Jhope- okay let's go our parents wait for us

Everyone nodded and go with their parents.
Mr kim- show me everyone what you buy.
Yoongi- no dad it's surprise so wait till tomorrow.
Everyone nodded.
Mr. Kim- meany... My doughter show me.
Yn- it's surprise toooo...smile.
Mr. Kim- boys you make her like you.
Jimin- no way dad.....
Namjoon- I'm hungry let's eat something.
They all order food and jin asked something to ms. Seni. Make everyone eys wide.
Jin- ms. Lee can I ask you something.
Ms. Seni- yeah sure.
Jin- when is it yn birthday???

Ms. Seni- hhh... Her birthday it is 1st October..
Now every bts memeber socked and looking at yn... Yn eyes got teary..

Yn- mom.... My birthday is today.... You forget.... (In mind)

She don't tell her coz she is afraid what if she beat her again......

So long ass chapter....

Thanks for reading so pls comment vote and follow tooo it's make me happy.....
Byeeeeeee
Lovies🌹🌹🍫