29

Jin- I only don't talk about you I'm talking all the family members. *so done face*
Jimin- okay okay take me home this room make me vomiting here. *dramatic ass*
Hobi- yeah yeah we know let's go.
They all leave the hospital and reach the house.
Jin rang the door bell.
Yn- kokieee i think they are here let's go everything is ready na.
Jungkook : yes boss.
Jin taehyung and hobi backwards to the door. And jimin only standing in front of door.
Soon the gate opened while shouting and jungkook with the party popper 💥 . Jimin shocked.
Yn/jk- Welcome home oppa/hyung....*smile*
Jimin also smile.
Soon they all enter the house and saw how beautifully decor the house.
Then yoongi come with the chocolate cake.
Jimin- wow.....
Yn- I force yoongi oppa to make this 😁😁😁😁
Yoongi- force you girl thritend me 🙂
Jin- What?? How???
Taehyung- what did you said to him??
Jungkook- what did you said to hyung you told me that yoongi oppa making by himself then??
Yn- actually 😁
Yoongi- she said if I will not make cake for this jimin then she never let me sleep peacfully. 😒
Yn😅😅😅😅😅 oppa look now you can sleep peacefully..
They all laugh so hard.
Jimin- my child you are so smart 😎
Yn- yes after all I'm sister of BTS.
Bts- princess of BTS.
Yn chuckle and they eat the cake and dinner.
Then they all go to sleep........

Next day.....
In university<<<<<<

Yn and jungkook enter in their class.
Jisso- yniiiiiii look I have a news for you...
Yn and jungkook looking at her confused.
Yn- what??
Jisso- I-I- actually you selected for shooting competition for city level. ☺
Yn process everything what she said and then shout.
Yn- Wooooooooooooowwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... I got it........ *excited*
Jungkook chuckle- when it is??
Jisso- it's after 2 week you have so much time to prepare this. And you have to go busan for this. *smile*
Yn- okay I will ask about it jin oppa.
Jisso- okay as your wish...
Soon professor come and start giving lecture.
(In my language professor start giving professoring like mine 😏🤣)

After uni in the car.

Jungkook raised brow- yn?!
Yn- what?
Jungkook- don't you think you have to spill the tea???
Yn awkwardly smile- what are you talking about k-kookie.
Jungkook- okay then tell everything to jin oppaa. Bye my lil sis. *smirk*( come out the car and enter the house)
Yn- kook stop no.... Kook.... Yaaaa...... Stop.....
She is running after him.
Jin saw them and said - hey you two now what happend? 🤨
Jungkook- ask her *bombastic side eyes*
Jin- now what you did? *looking at yn*
Yn- nothing oppa *scared*
Jungkook- now what happened... Huh.... Tell him that you are going busan.
Jin- why *confused *
Soon yoongi come down stairs and jimin behind him.
Jimin- hyung give me naa i wanted to.
Yoongi- buy yourself that's my favorite.
Jimin- i-
Jin- stop you tooo..... *shout*
Jimin and yoongi saw that there is awkward situation so they both stay silent.
Jimin- what happened???
Jin - so miss yn now can you explain me why are you going busan. *folding both hands like our moms*
Yn- I'm selected for shooting at city level for the final competition I have to go to Busan .
Jin- omg yn that's good news *happy* now I'm gonna make special dinner. *world wide wink 😉*
Jimin- congrats yn.
Yoongi - now you have to work hard girl for winning this competition. *smile 😸*
Jungkook- wow means wow you all have to ask her where can she learn shooting???
Jungkook this question make everyone silent.
Yoongi- dont you teach her shooting??
Jungkook- no we don't teach her shooting we just teach her some basic self defense training and boxing too. *said while looking at another side*
Jin- yn then where you learned shooting as far as I know school don't teach shooting. Then???
Yn- I- I----
Jimin- i hope you tell truth I don't like liars. *cold tone*
Yn- oppa don't talk like this to me. I will tell you everything first call joon oppa , tae oppa and hobi oppa. *scared as hell*
Jin- why?? 🤨
Yn- it's important. 😟
Now everyone is waiting for them soon  taehyung come and then namjoon and hobi.
Taehyung- what happened hyung why you called me here is everything fine. *looking all the members*
Jin- now you all sit . You will get to know.
They all sit on the couch.
Jungkook- so miss. Layra now can you tell me where you learn shooting. *smirk*
Now everyone eyes wide.
Yn - how do you know???
Jungkook- oo come on yn we are maafia so we know everything about our enemys and about you it's for me not so easy but i found it. 😏
Yn- how you can find about me.
Jungkook- it's easy when I'm searching about Layra then I got know that she is in Seoul and then I start searching for her. And that day you and jimin hyung got in the accident. You forget hide your laptop in your room. I come to your room for my huddie. But guess what I got my huddie and your laptop too . Then it's tough to unlock your laptop but you applies mine taehyung and jimin letter mix password so it's open you know I took 3 days to open it.
(Yn laugh so hard.) Then I get everything about you my baby sis... 😏

Yn- that's so nice btw you don't have to work so hard. And about that laptop it's all trap Mr. JK. I'm the one who left my laptop there because I wanted you know my reality. Then the information about mine you get it's all fake and what do you think world best hacker and shooter left there things like this. No.... Right.
So everyone I'm LAYLA haker and shooter. 😏
As you know and about you guys I know so long ago before you told.
Jin- so you know about our all missions and information too. *serious*
Yn chuckle- come on oppa i know I can do everything that doesn't mean  i betray my brothers.  Yeah I know about your mission where are you all going but i don't search about your secret information. *smile*
Taehyung- wow now that's great our whole family belongs to underworld. *smile like idiot*
Jin with so done face. Namjoon with disbelief look.
Yoongi- so you are the one who broke my firewall. *raised brow*
Yn awakrdly smile- yes I'm the one because you through my all candy and said it's not good  for bad girls. Now look I did na good oppa.
Yoongi- 😑

Bye lovies. ......
Thanks for reading and if you like it then add your library and don't forget to vote and follow.