23

Jungkook- no it's not your mistake princess. *back hug her*
Yn- yes it's mine. I don't talk to mom like this. Or not request to jimin oppa to take me mall.
Mr. Kim-  noo princess don't say like this okay...
Don't cry. It's not your fault.. Hmmm..
Mrs. Kim- yeah yeah all fault mine to adopt you- *realize *
Jin- what are you saying??? *confused*
Yoongi- complete your sentence. 🤨
Mrs. Kim- uhhmm... I--I
Mr. Kim- don't try to say lies... *sturn*
Mrs. Kim- yn is not my daughter. *said while closed eyes*
Yn world scattered after listening this... She is in deep thoughts that how fate playing with her emotions. She just staring floor emotionless. Seeing her condition bts heart aches.
Jungkook- yn.....
.....
Hobi- princess talked to us.
................
Jin came near her and hugged her.
Jin- let it out princess let it out...

That's enough for yn and yn cried. Yn cried like there is no tomorrow. After some time yn calm down.

Yn- mom tell me you are lying right. *with hopefully eyes*
Mrs. Kim- why would I lie. It's truth yn it's truth. *blurt*

Yn- then who is my parents?? *wiping tears*
Mrs. Kim- I don't know. Girl mr. Lee told me that he adopted you from road.
*rolling eyes*
Yn left to her room and locked it.
Bts got worried about her.
Mr. Kim- that's not good for her first accident now that.... Poor girl how can she tolerate everything. *confessed*
Jin- dad mom let's end the this topic here and mom don't you dare to said those thing again she is our sister now and she is not adopted she have father tooo. *cold tone*
Mrs. Kim gulped and noded.
Yoongi- get it in your mind. *respy voice*
They left to jin room. Mrs. Kim go to her room. And Mr. Kim go to hospital.

Yn room∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Yn- how long I'm going to suffer like this. How long I have to feel this pain. Why God why God. First you give me happiness and after sometime you snatch like this is not mine. Then why give to me.. *crying hard*
After one hours
yn stop crying. You are not weak okay. Get up...get up
Go and wash your face... Become a strong girl that's enough for you you tolerate so much ... Now show the world who are you... Get back that strong yn who don't afraid of anyone.. Get back that yn who not cry for silly reasons.

She get up and go to direct Jin room. She knock the door.
Jinpov.........
We are sitting in my room or talking about what just happened then we heard my door knocked.
Jin- come in.
Yn come in the room.
Jin- yn.. Baby do you need anything.
Yn- oppa I want to be strong girl.. I'm so tired now... *cold*
Taehyung- what are you saying yn????
Yn- I'm saying right oppa I wanna strong girl I don't wanna weak girl who cry everytime. I wanna learn fight. I wanna fight with everyone who tried to hurt me.
Yoongi- okay girl got it.. You go and rest. Oky.
Yn- okay she leave the room.
Everyone looking at yoongi.
Yoongi- What???
Jin- why you agree with her.
Yoongi - look hyung you all are saying that we have to trained yn. So when she is said her own then it's good naa... *explain*
Jin- ooohhhh *understand*
Taehyung- it's good let's ready for tomorrow.
*excited*
Jungkook- but training...........
Hobi- don't worry kook we will teach her everything. *smile*
Jungkook noded...........

Sorry for late update I'm busy with my assignments stuff. And this short part but next will be long. Don't worry...

And thanks 4.99k views.............
If you like my story then added to library...
Don't forget to vote and follow.
Bye lovies💜💜

We will wait for you guys

Stay healthy and safely.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Apobangpo