34

While Jin was lost in thought, Yn went downstairs to refill the water jug and noticed that the meeting room door was open. Suspecting that someone may have forgotten to shut it, she decided to investigate and was surprised to find Jin inside. She was curious about why he was there and approached him to inquire.

yn slowly slowly reach the jin then tap on his shoulder. jin is so lost in his thoughts the sudden touch makes him scream his lungs out...

jin- ahhhhhhhhhh ahahhh 

yn- oppaaa it's me it's me your princess. * yn covered her ears with her hands and then said*

jin- yaa how many times I have to tell you guys don't approach me like this... * mad face*

yn- oppa sorry naa by the way what are you doing here? * questioning him*

jin- ah.....umm..nothing  *ignoring eye contact*

yn- okay let go of the room back okay good night. *said while yawning and most confused face*

Jin nodded and left from there with her.

nexttttttttttttttttttttttttdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

everything in the house was as usual. yn in her room getting ready for a date...

yn- now I'm looking so beautiful like my wwh oppa. *wink at the mirror*

yn recheck herself in the mirror with a satisfying smile and then leaves her room she come downstairs. while shouting jin name.

yn- jin oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaa where are you???

jin is sitting on the couch in the hall then he says - I'm here why are you screaming ? { looking her up to down} and where are you going??

yn- i- cut by jungkook....

jungkook- on date... *smirk*

yn choked on her saliva then Jin raised an eyebrow.

jin- what do you mean kook.. and yn tell me truth,

yn- oppa I'm going to cafe meet my new friend Eun-woo but this junglbok ..*glare*

Jin- okay for friends but you are just 20 and I can't let you date so you can date whoever you want after 25 . And who is your call him home someday I wanna meet him. *possessive brother mood on*

yn smile while saying thank you to Jin and a victory smile to jungkook..

yn- so Mister Jungkook so now I can. * dramatic way*

jungkook nodded. and you go out to meet Eunwoo at the cafe.

at cafe

When she arrived at the meeting place, Eunwoo was already there, eagerly awaiting her. As soon as you walked in, his eyes were drawn to you, captivated by your stunning appearance. You looked breathtaking in a white long printed frock with a white cardigan, which complemented your elegant and simple hairstyle perfectly. You greeted him with a friendly wave, and he returned the gesture with a warm smile. Eager to be the perfect host, he quickly got up from his seat and pulled out a chair for you like a true gentleman. You graciously thanked him for his kind gesture.

 You graciously thanked him for his kind gesture

(pic cr. to owner)

yn pov.

As you enter the cafe, you begin searching for him. Suddenly, you feel a strong gaze on you and you turn to look at him. He looks both cute and handsome, and your heart begins pounding rapidly. You try to control your emotions and wave at him. He responds with a smile and pulls out a chair for you. Your heart flutters at this gesture. 

(pic cr

(pic cr. to owner) * I found a good pic heheehe*

You start with some formal conversation, feeling awkward in this situation. You ask him how he's doing and he responds that he's good, and asks about you. You reply that you're good too. After that, there is a sudden silence, but it feels comfortable.

Eun-woo- let's order something.

Yn nodded, and then the waiter came to take your order. You both ordered milk tea and coffee, but since you don't like coffee you only ordered milk tea. After some time, your drinks arrived.

Eun-woo- so you are jungkook sister.

yn nodded. 

yn- do you this junglebook is something else in our house and college  like he is king.. *you rolled your eyes making Eunwoo chuckle at you*

eunwoo- I know him he is my best friend.

yn-yeah yeah, btw what is your hobby?

Eun-woo- I like playing basketball and singing.

you made a face. while sipping milk tea.

yn- do have a girlfriend? *yn blurt makes him chocked in coffee,*

to be continued..........