17

Yn- oppa now sit I'm tired. *huffing*
Jin- yeah just wait.... Look there is an empty place let's sit there.
jimin unfolds the mat and they sit on it.
Jin- look yn I make so many healthy dishes that give you energy to enjoy more. *smile*
Yn- oppa no healthy I don't like it. *pout*
Jisso- actually yn I also make healthy food for us. *smile innocent*
Yn look at her with wide open mouth while everyone chuckle on her action.
Yn- you all are so meanieee.
Jungkook- ahb... Yn eat fast then we have to take so many photos. *divert her mind*
Yn- ooh right let's eat this healthy food*mocking*
Jin- yeahhh I made this for you and you make that wierd faces now I'm not gonna give you desert.
Yn- oohh oopppAAAAAAAA~~~
JIN- I'M NOT DEAF.
Yn- mee tooo dont shout. Oppa you know you are so handsome all of them . You are so cute. My favorite oppa.
Jimin- where do you learn these cheesy lines. *annoyed*
Yn- form you 😅
Jimin- what?? When I talk like this in front of you?? *confused*
Yn- you also use butter on principal okay so I do.
Jin- that means you.... Little brat.
Pulling her ear*
Yn- whining in pain* opppa leave.... Ahhh... I.... Sorry.... Opppa... Hu... Leave
Jin leave her ear.
Jin- now listen yn after eating we are going to visit this area and after this we are leaving for home and don't go to to close this dangerous part okay (there mountain ends) everyone understand.
Everyone-yes eomma. (Expect jisso)
Jin- who's Eomma.??
Taehyung- you hyung our eomma.
Jin- brat you....
Yoongi- let's go let's go eat otherwise jisso gonna eat whole your food.
Jisso- no way how can you say this.
Yoongi- from my mouth.
Jisso- whT...
Namjoon- stop kids let's eat.
Jungkook- we are not kid.
Namjoon- but you all behave like kid.
Jimin- then you are appa of our group.
Everyone laugh.
Namjoon sigh- what can I do with these kids.
Yoongi- shut mouth and eat.
🤣

They all start eating with bickering, laughing.....  They enjoy each and everytime with each other. Like siblings. Like family. They feel so overwhelmed. They make so many memories and click so many pics and do manythings visit everywhere. Yn is so happy to enjoying with them first she is disappointed but now she feel so happy. She feel like now someone is coming in her world. Someone who can say that they are here for her. Someone who she cry in front of them. They are mean to her. She remember the day she met them and the day their relationship make strong bond each and every day, minutes. Now she can say that she has family except her mother who never gives her mother love.

Time skeeppp...................

Now they are headed toward their house. In their car. Jisso left already from the railway station.
Yn- jin oppa..
Jin- yes.
Yn- can I say something.
Jin- yes say sweety I'm hearing.
Yn- everyone thank you.. *smile*
Now everyone look at her.
Jin- for what??
Yn- for give me so much love so much care feel special for everything.
Jin hug her.
Jin- aww sweetie you know you deserve that.
Yn nodded and hug him. Hoseok clock the pic too fast.
Jimin- yn can we also hug you.
Yn nodded and they all hug each other only left taehyung cooz our bear driving.
😁😁😁😁
Taehyung- I also want tooooo. *whine*
Yn- okay oppa when we go home we will sleep together okay.
Taehyung- yesss.
They all look at her.
Jimin- why taehyung.
Yn- ooh come on don't jealous from each other tomorrow I will sleep with you okay.
Jimin- okay.

Time skeep
.

They reach their home and they all go to their respective rooms and freshup.
Yn took her favorite teaddy bear. And make her way to taehyung room.
Yn knock on the door. After sometimes door open reavaling with boxy smile taehyung who wears baby panda night suit same as yn
Taehyung- come in yn.
You enter his room and observe his room
Simple color painted room everything clearly on their place. Just looking like a wow. Asestgetic room.

Yn- oppa why we are wearing same clothes. As far as I know we buy clothes separatly.
Taehyung- yeah I know but I buy these clothes yesterday and I put them in your wardrobe.
Yn- oohhh. Let's sleep I'm sleepy.. (Author too).
Yn- oppa good night.
Taehyung- good night love too....

Ahhhh good night tooo coz it's 12.00 am. And I'm writing this ff. Bye I'm sleepy plus lazy too wake up.
Thanks for reading. For more update add book on your library and do vote and follow.
Thanks........

Bye loviesss...... 💜👋

I love this girl and you??????