24

5Nexttttttt dayyyyyyyyyyyy✨✨✨✨✨✨

Yn is sleeping in her room. She felt something weighty on her stomach. She opens her eyes and
Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Opppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ghoooooostttttttttttt....
Soon everyone come in her room and jungkook fall from bed and massage his butt...
Jin- what happened yn .... *Spacula in his hand*
Tae- are you okay? *pillow in his hand*
Hobi- where 'bait in his hand'
Namjoon- who is in my princess room*book in his hand*
Yoongi- what happened. who the hell screaming in this early morning*closed eyes*
Jungkook- you all come here to kill me??? Seriously like this. *so done*
Yn- so you are the one-
Jungkook- yes me idiot *rolls eyes* my butt... *massaging*
Soon everyone start laughing😂🤣🤣🤣
Jungkook- so you think I'm a ghost *glaring*
Yn- sorry kookiee *giggle* I think it's ghost hand *embarrassed*
Taehyung- how *questionable face*
Yn- coz this bunny head had tattoo printed hand I'm sleepy so I can't process that it's him*glare to jungkook*
Jungkook- heyaaa who called you bunny head you shorty. *scoffed*
Jin- heyaaaa you two just sut up and come down stairs for breakfast. *sturn*
They nooded and jungkook left to his room. And Taehyung also. Yoongi go to help jin for breakfast. Hobi is sitting on the sofa scrolling phone. Namjoon sit in front of him doing some work in his laptop. Mr. Kim in hospital coz of jimin and Mrs. Kim also with him. (Author eye rolling🙄)
Jin- BREAKFAST IS READY!!!! EVERY ONE COME HERE!!!!
Soon everyone gathers and starts eating their breakfast.
Jin- ynaahh.
Everyone looking at him while eating their breakfast.
Yn - yes oppa *while munching food*
Jin- so you want to learn some self-defense right??? *smile*
Yn nodded eating food coz food her first priority.
Jin- so your training start from today.
Yn- really oppaa * excited*
Jin- yes and jungkook and Taehyung gonna teach you.
Yn- Whattt!!!! No opPa *whine*
Jin- why didn't you like jungkook and Taehyung. *question*
Meanwhile these 2 makenae looking at her with confused looks.
Yn- ani oppa. It's not like that I like both of them. Taehyung oppa can teach me but not kookiee. *pointing jungkook*
Jungkook- why me?? *raised eyebrow*
Yn- coz I know you teach me less fight with me more. *glare him*
Jubgkook- hyungggggggg can't she believe me*whine*
Yn- no
Jin- stopppppppp...... Look yn jungkook and Taehyung gonna trained you that's final. No argument. And if they did something tae tell me I'm gonna teach them lesson. *mom power*
Taehyung- yes hyung don't worry hyung they will not fight until I'm with them. *smrink*
Yn/jungkook- oky we are ready. *glare each other*
Namjoon- now eat your breakfast...
Everyone start eating...
Yn- oppaa....
Jin- hmmmm...
Yn- I want to meet jimin oppaa. Can we will go to the hospital... *pleaded*
Jin- okay you can go with hobi *smile*
Yn- thank you oppa... *smile*
After some time yn go to hospital meet jimin.

In jimin room.........
Yn and hobi enter in the jimin ward . jimin body attched with so many wires.looking at him like this yn eyes got teary. She sat near his bed.
Yn- oppa... How are you?? *smile*
Yn- oppa you know I wanna tell you so many things . You-you know oppa that bunny head always tease me . I told him just wait my jimin will come and beat you. *teary eyes* you know oppa I want to hug you . Please wake up soon. *tears start flowing* I'm not gonna cry anymore *wipong tears* I bring a book for you. Coz doctor said me you can hear me. So I'm gonna read this book for you. And you know oppa junkookiee and bear oppa gonna teach me self defense from today now I gonna save you from bad people. *smile*
Hobi silently listening her talk with jimin with teary eyes and with smile face.
Yn- hobi oppa stay with oppa I'm going to the washroom okay..
Hobi- okay.
She left for the washroom that is in the ward room.
Hobi- jimin wake up my brother... Everyone is missing you. You know something is very bad happened with our sister. How can I  tell you. Nothing is good. Hope you wake up soon. And everything goes alright.

Then yn comeback. After 2 hours, yn and hobi go back home.

Right now yn is in the house gym.
Yn- wow that's so big oppa. *amazed*

Jungkook- okay let's start the training. *excited*
Yn- yes.......
Taehyung- so  yn before starting I wanna tell you something about self defense.
Yn- okay oppa.
Jungkook- look here is some basic technique I gonna teach you so you can learn quick.
Yn- okay...
Jungkook- so

Maintaining a Defensive Posture

1

Guard your face. If the attacker is trying to punch you or grab you from the front, put your hands on your forehead in a "Not in the face!" sort of gesture and hold your arms tight on your body.

This may look like a weak defensive position, but that is to your advantage since it brings your opponent's guard down. In addition, this position protects your face and your ribs, two places you'll likely want to protect.

2

Stand with a wide base. Both left-to-right and back-to-front, keep your feet diagonal from each other in a kind of martial-arts stance. This will lessen your likelihood of getting knocked or pushed over.

You stand the best chance of winning a fight and getting away if you stay upright. Avoid taking the scuffle to the ground at all costs.

3

Assess your assailant. Look at their hands. If they were about to attack with their hands, they would have their hands out. However, if they are concealing a weapon, they will have them hidden or at their side.

If you're attacked by a person with a knife or a gun, you need to try to avoid confrontation and get away. If it's impossible to avoid a fight, you need to end the confrontation with a high-impact attack as quickly as possible, then run for help.
(Cr. To the owner from goggle I don't know much about self defense so I take help with this)

Like this they teach her so many things....

Time skippppp>>>>>>>
A

t night.... Yn is in her room lying on the bed.
Yn:
Today I'm so much tired but it's good to learn new things 😁😁 lets go take shower and sleep..........

Good night too.... I'm sleepy.... Btw yn gonna know about something about her brothes and.....😆😆 spoil for next chapter 😂😂😂😂

If you like my story so added to library and don't forget to vote and follow..... Byeee lovies. ✨✨✨✨✨
Arahae😍

Guys subscribe to my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/@lifeofkookiee (see in comment box)

if you are okay with it then otherwise I'm not forcing you... Feel freeee......