21

Jungkook goes near her. Yn tries to sit but Jungkook carries her and lays her down on the bed.
Then everyone comes near her and looks at her she is so weak. She has so many red and purple brunies on her body. Then taehyung go and take first add kit and jin treat her wounds.
Jin- yn tell me truth what's going on. *worried+angery*
Yn- n--no o-oppa*teary eyes*
Yoongi- tell us Please yn .. You don't know how are we feeling. *soft voice +worried*
Jungkook- yniee you know when your jimin oppa wake up and he get to know about this then he will not leave you alone for a second he is so possessive towards you. You don't know.
Yn- oppa I'm sorry *tears start flowing*
Jin pat her head and let her cry. Then make her sit on the bed.
Jin- now tell me what the matter.
Yn- oppa I don't know why mom hates me so much. I try every time makes up with her but it's gone vain. She always beats me and scolds me. He always said harsh words on me. I'm just a mare mistake of them that she can't saw me. She hates me in every way. Oppa I'm that much bad girl*asking jin* oppa I don't have right to live happily. Oppa do I really a mistake of them. *crying so hard *
Jin direct hug her.
Jin- no baby you are not any of these. You are now Kim princess you have us baby you are my sister. Kim brothers sisters.
Yn- oppa I don't take jimin oppa purposely I just want sometime spend with him that's why I lie that I have to buy something. *look down*
Namjoon- baby you don't need to apologize or making excuses to spend time with us you just said and we are here for you. *concern*
Yn- oppa you know I had one pic of my dad she tore it .. I miss my dad. Oppa... I miss him so much*tears again start* jin about to say something then yn cut him.
Yn: oppa no today you don't said anything just listen me I don't know when I get courage to tell everything to you..
Everyone just looking at her. Jin nodded.
Yn: oppa you don't know when I just did just little mistake she beat me till I passed out. Here is no one who take care of me oppa I always feel empty but you guys fill my life with happiness. Oppa I just looking strong but I'm too weak to handle everything. I just 19 yr old oppa. I don't know what's on mom head but she never love me I guess I fail to be a good doughter. She never played with me when I was little I lost my childhood with books or to be caged in room. You oppa today what she said she said I'm ...... *tears flowwing don't know how to say*
Jin- look at me say  what she said...

.......

Jin- kim yn I'm asking something to you...
Yn- she said I spend my day with yongjae.
Jin- what it's mean -*sudden realize and he got angrry*
Yoongi- who is he??
Yn- my childhood best friend we were naibours. But when I go out of this country we didn't contact each other till now.
Jungkook- how can she said like this??
Yn - oppa I'm telling you truth I don't do anything wrong. I'm not like those girls. *crying*
Taehyung- what you said mom after this??
Yn bite her lips.
Taehyung- kim yn I'm asking something??
Yn- I got angry and tell her that I'm not like them.... You are like those girls*look down* and I shout on her that how can she treat me like this and think about me bad. *close eyes*
Yoongi- that's my girl but you don't need to say to much.
Jin- yoongi!!!!!!!!! She is just child don't you see she disrespect her mother and you -
Yoongi- so what hyung she always treats her like she is nothing then why does she give her respect.
Jin- that doesn't mean she disrespect elders.
Yn- oppa sorry I never do this again.*look down*
Jin- okay...now sleep. You need rest.
Yn- okay oppa....
Yn- oppaaa thanks I feel so rilife. Don't leave me ever.. *while drifting into sleep*
Bts- never *all together*

After leaving yn room they gather there secret office.
Jin- so we need to take care of mom about it.
Namjoon- yes but not in our way.
Jungkook- means??
Namjoon- she saw us normal human then we talk about it infornt of yn and as a son we can talk her about it...
Hobi- you are right...
Yoongi- we need to train yn... *serious*
Jungkook- what are you saying hyung...
Jin- yes yokngi what are you saying how can we trained yn.
Yoongi- you don't get it my point. I mean look yn have enemy now we don't know who is that person. If we are not there in time so she can defense yourself and save from them. About mom we can handle her easily. You know. *serious*
Taehyung- but what we have tell about it yn?? Of she ask why sudden training.
Jungkook- leave it on me hyung.... *smile*
Jin- don't mess with plan...
Jungkook- never ever...
Hobi- do we have to teach her shooting too??

😁😁😁😁😁 thanks for 3k views I'm so so so soooooooooooooooooo happy... You know I have no words.... Ahhhhhhhhhh

Thanks for reading my book if you like it do vote don't forget to add on library and follow for more updates ☺☺☺
Lovies thanks

Byee💜💜💜

I love this song so much enjoy happiness with this song 😊😊😊

My question is ------------->

How's weather in you country ???
And how are you??
Comment me 😊😊😊