12

Past flashback:::::::::;;::::
Seoyon- hey leave me why you tie me here?? *crying*
Irene- tsk tsk girl you stole my love of life now what you think I spare you.
Seoyon- he never love you. How can you think after hurting me he goonaa leve you.
Irene- girl you don't know me.
She start beating seoyon and after beating her mercilessly. She leave her.
.
Taehyung and jungkook searching for seoyon only jungkook know about their relationship.
Taehyung- where is she what if something bed happens with her how can I live without her. *tears start flowing*
Jungkook first time saw taehyung crying and helpless like this.
Jungkook- hyung don't worry nothing wrong gonna happen to noona.
Taehyung just listening him silently.
Like this whole day and night passed.
Taehyung feel so restless. When he reached his home. Soon jin opened the door about to shout why he is late but for his surprise taehyung hug him and cry so hard.
Taehyung- she is no where what can I do. How can I live without her. Hyung please find her for me please. *crying and sobbing hard*
Jin never saw his brother crying always happy. Jin blood boiled.
Jin- who is she tae baby tell hyungiee . Hyungiee help you. *clam voice*
Taehyung nodded and they both enter the house with jungkook and tell everything to their brothers. (Mr.kim is out of the country. And all brothers are present there)
Yoongi- don't worry tae we will found her.
Yoongi call someone and tell to get the information.

Other side
Irene- bitch I love him since school days but you come between us now see where you are.
Irene took the knife and cut seoyon wrist and her neck. She trough her river side.
And leve from there.
She is half dead now but her blood flowing like river

After sometimes yoongi go to know about her location they reached the location but it's too late seoyon already said by to the world.
Now tae is so miserable situation. He promise himself he can't leave someone. But then yoongi man inform that this deed done by irene.
(You know the mafia is so smart)
After this tae start his game and now the consequence time.
Past end••••••••••••••••√•••√√•••••••••••••

Irene- no I don't kill her please leave me.
Without thinking twice taehyung cut her hand and her neck seeing her suffering he is so much satisfied. After he left now jungkook done his job and shoot her.

Meanwhile yn-
Yn- someone is there (shout)
Hoseok- yes kid do you need anything.
(Actually they all leave to punish irene and hoseok stay to care for her)
Yn- I'm not kid I'm big girl*pout*
Hoseok- awww my baby do you want anything.
Yn- yes I'm hungry.
Hoseok- wait I make something to eating for you .
Yn- thanks oppa...
Hoseok- welcome girl.
He go to the kitchen and saw jin already prepared for her food he take the food 🍲 and go to her.
Yn- no I don't wanna eat vegetables 🥗
Hoseok- eat girl if you don't want to socold by jin hyung.
Yn- okay oppa..
Hoseok- good girl.
Yn- oppa can I ask you something??
Hoseok- yes
Yn- do you hate me like others...
Hoseok heart clenching listen this but he said.
Hoseok- never girl why I hate such a beautiful girl. Others maybe blind or jealous to see you. Like how can someone look that much beautiful and cute and kid at same time.
Yn- oppaaaaaaaaaa
Hoseok- waeeeeeeeeeee
Jin come at that time.
Jin- you too kid stop your drama.
Yn- someone is jealous seeing us right oppa.
Hoseok- right baby...
Jin- what??? Jealous or me?? *Pointing himself*
Both nodded
Jin- really now you both don't talk to me.
Yn- opaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Cocroachhhhhhhhhhhh
Jin and hoseok jump on the bed.
Jin- where is this???
Yn giggle. Jin and hoseok looking at her sometimes and then they come to her.
Jin- yahh brat you making fun of us now it's your time.
Yn- what opaaa??? Ahhh stop oppaa..... It's ahhh.... Opppa.... *laugh and giggle"
Jin and hoseok start tikling on her body.
Jin- okay now we stop but if you do anything like this you got punishment.
Yn- okay oppa.
Jin- I'm going to make dinner otherwise makenae line die without eating. *laugh*
From behind jimin- what do you mean hyung????
Jin- nothing 😅
Jungkook- we have ears hyung.
Yn- *laugh* jungkook oppa your face look so cute when you are angery 😂
Jungkook- what!!! I'm not angry *blush*
Yn- somrone is blushing.. *tease*
Yoongi- hey you both stop and jin hyung Let's make dinner otherwise they both start fighting like this.
Yn/jungkook- we are not fighting.
Looking eachother in shock...
Yn/jungkook- why you copy me.
Again together said.
Everyone start laughing...
Jin- Let's goo.....
Hoseok- I think they share same brain cells.
Jimin- true hyung.

Ppfffffffffffhhhh...... Aish now I'm sleepy.
.
You know guys today me cat slap me on my face while I'm sleeping..
I'm till now shock how can she slap me without reason just for wake me up..... Ahhhhh.....

Thanks for reading and plase follow vote for more updates.....
Did you watch jimin production diary..
Or you are poor like me who just waiting to someone upload on yt then watch
🥲🥲🥲

Bye guys

Arahae 💜💜💜
That's means I tell you when my book have 1k view 🥲