32

Chapter Thirty Two
"You like him, don't you?"

× ANANYA ×

"Oye, where are you lost?" Kirti asked me via video call. 

"No where. You were saying something?"

Suddenly the scene of yesterday with Sahil started playing in my head and  I smiled-fuck smile,  I showed the unevenly aligned teeth of mine, so damn, widely.

My teeth might be unevenly aligned but my stars are definitely aligning.

Damn, I'm getting poetic.

"What did I miss, Anu?" I bit my lower lip to hide my smile at Kirti's question with a teasing look.

"Why are you so blushing today?"

Stop getting red, my damn cheeks.

Yesterday, the way I squealed like a teenage girl and did my mini awkward dance after he left or after I kicked him out of the room, is unexplainable. Each time I thought of it I cannot control myself.

"Settling for bare minimum, girl, just bare minimum"

"Shut the fuck up, oh I'm not supposed to curse I'm angel, sorry, but kindly reconsider your thoughts, you devil, it was not just bare minimum."

"That guy showed his da-"

I'm not letting it complete. I'm not letting it complete.

What the fuck am I thinking? Someone clean my mind-

And he literally said please, you can't say that he showed his that side- Shut up, Ananya.

"Damn, I need details! Tell me you guys fucked" Kirti said and I stopped blushing at her comment and glared at her.

"You have such dirty thoughts-"

Says the one who literally asked someone to clean her mind.

Nevermind.

"What is dirty in having sex? I mean apart from everything? And the way you're blushing since yesterday tells me something happened so I made a minor guess" she shrugged while eating a cupcake.

"Where did you buy that from?" I asked her because it looked tasty.

"I didn't buy it, I got it along with a note from Vi-" she stopped suddenly in mid tracks and gulped.

"Vi, who?" I asked.

"Vi-mal, yes, Vimal" I heard this name first time in my life.

"Oh, whose that? Are you lying?" I asked her and she shook her head continuously.

"Why would I?"

"So who is Vimal now?"

"I said Vimal? I meant Vimala. Yes. Vimala Aunty, she works in our office, she made it and send me these." That sounds made up.

"I feel like you're lying"

"I am not. And you idiot, why are you focusing on cupcakes rather than your love life. You like him, don't you?" I raised my brows trying to act confused.