53

Chapter Fifty-Three
"I'll do what started all of this. Run away again."

Three years later.

× ANANYA ×

"And what is my third favourite colour?" I asked him, digging my spoon into my Choco Lava Cake, and enjoying the last bite of it.

"Umm, Yellow." He just randomly made a guess.

"I never thought about it. Yellow has the potential to become my third favourite colour. Good work, soldier."

It was late night and Sahil wished to come to his cafe randomly, the same one where he proposed to me. I was half asleep when this man dragged me along him saying he craved to eat something sweet. And that he'll teach me how to make Choco Lava Cake.

He just craved to ruin my sleep.

And if you ask me why aren't we doing these acts in my house then I have the same question. Why did he have to drive fifteen kilometres in the middle of the night? Well, he is unpredictable.

However, being a very good girlfriend, I could not deny him and handled his tantrums and, therefore tagged along with him. If he handles all my tantrums then I should be equally reprocative, so here I am handling his cravings.

Well, congratulations, now I can believe that I have a boyfriend. I am out of that shock.

"I think I should start going to the gym again." He said and I passed him a questionable gaze.

"Why? What happened?"

"Nothing, I'm going to get fat if I do not start it now. What if you ditch me then?" He said jokingly.

"What if I take all your money and run away? What if I'm actually behind your money?" The excitement of making up this bullshit was very high.

"Take all my money but give me your heart in return." I rolled my eyes at this poetic remark of his.

"Oh my my, Such a Bollywood-ish line." I faked a reaction, intentionally and he just let out a laugh. He was busy making something from the tissue paper.

"And go to the gym only if you want to. I love you like this. And I will love you all gollu mollu too." He cringed at my words and just raised his eyes to look at me for a second or two to show his expression and then got engrossed again.

"I think the idea of joining the gym again seems better. I'd not want to become gollu mollu" I laughed at the expression he made while saying that
word.

"One day you'll also have a big round stomach like most of the uncles. Just imagine how you'd look" I teased him. He probably imagined it for a second and then whined.

"Nooooo. Stop." He further added, "You'd also become an Aunty then, the chugalkhor one." I gasped loudly at this.
[Snitcher one]

"How dare you call Mafia Queen Ananya that?" I said offensively.

"Hogi tu Mafia Queen apne ghar ki."   Look at how effortlessly he roasted me.
[You might be the Mafia Queen of your house only.]