47

Chapter Forty-Seven
"I still can't believe this."

× ANANYA ×

"I can't believe this"

"This is not real"

"My first kiss"

"My first boyfriend?"

"The one I vibe my Taylor Swift songs to?"

"The one I can flirt, roast, chill, eat with all the time"

"What do you mean by eat?" Sahil who was driving while hearing my thoughts which I did not hide for once. It was all crystal clear to him. We were driving back to our houses which were adjacent to each other after having a lot of fun and now I was ranting at him about how surprised yet excited I was for this new relationship.

The whole excitement of being in a relationship for the very first time in my life, the feeling of having someone with me, my person, the feeling of becoming someone's person, the feeling of having someone to call when I am bored, the feeling of going on dates. Oh my god, I'm so ready for all of these.

"Dirty dirty thoughts already, chamatkar?" He smirked and a small smile with a blush already appeared on my face but I was quick enough to hide it. I hit his bicep and he threw his head back laughing.

"I did not mean that. Don't make everything wrong or else I'll break up right now" I threatened him and threw my hands in the air while shrugging.

"You think I'm letting you do that?" He asked a rhetorical question and a smile appeared on my face.

This is the 369th time I'm smiling today. Which indirectly means I'm smiling all the time. Because I'm with him. My favorite person. Yay.

"Good. If I ever try to break up with you na, don't let me do that. I'm a little dumb and my actions are even dumber when I'm mad. But If I do that often then break up with me, and I'll come back to you, to earn you again" I kept on bickering the first thoughts that came to my mind without giving much thought to what it was.

"Oh my my, Am I a red flag?" I questioned myself after digesting the things I said.

"Maybe," he said and I glared at him.

"Thank you for the assurance. Comforted me so much" The sarcasm in my tone was visible.

Sometimes I really wonder if I'm a red flag coming to relationships especially because if I'm in a bad mood then I'll be so mean to you which will ruin your day. Though I'll come back after realizing my mistake and say sorry to you like 50 times still, that is not a justification.

But then my other side says that a person is a red flag when he has a lot of bad traits in a relationship. Even a green flag has bad traits, that's human nature but he either knows where he is wrong and tries to work on himself. The efforts he is putting in to make himself a good person is what makes him a green flag.

"But why are you thinking of breaking up within the fourth hour of our relationship? Why so negative? " I nodded at his words and thought deeply.

"Blood group hi negative hai, nature mei toh hoga hi na" I figured out the reason behind my pessimistic nature and simply blamed it all on my blood group. He just let out a chuckle.
[My blood group is negative, what do you expect from my nature?]