6

Y/n's pov

Everyday i work hard. My body keeps hurting. And it's been one month since I started working over here.

I couldn't even go to college to even learn the basics. Even though I wanted to graduate and be educated, this job I had to do it.

I cried every day. Words kept haunting me. My parents would call me up everyday and restrict me from doing certain things which I knew i wouldn't do.

I kept getting nightmares every night. I was diagnosed with insomnia which led to depression and me always having anxiety made  it even worse.

I cried myself to sleep everyday. I felt like I also lost weight. The alarm rang and i was already up. It was 4:50am. I looked at the clock and sighed.

I lifted myself from the bed. My legs were aching and so was my body. I rubbed my forehead in order not suffer from another headache.

I climbed out of the bed and went to the washroom. Then I took my brush as I applied some toothpaste on it and began brushing my teeth.

I looked myself in the mirror and saw I had grown dark circles around my eyes. My face looked pale. My neck looked like a chicken's neck.

After brushing my teeth. I decided to shower. I sat in the shower cleansing my body nicely as the warm water dripped down my body.

After cleansing my body, i washed my face. Then i wrapped the towel around my body. I came out and dried myself.

I removed the towel from my body.
I wore my bra and knickers then i walked to the kitchen and made myself some coffee.

I took sips of it as i began making myself some breakfast. I took the eggs and broke them then frying it when some bread and butter with avocado.

I was done drinking my coffee when I took the breakfast and sat on the couch eating it bit by bit. After eating it i took the plates and washed off the dirty dishes.

I went back to my bedroom I changed in my work clothes. Then i did my hair in low ponytail which left some strands of hair making it a bit messy.

I put on some concelar along with my bronzer and slight peach blush with my mascara and then eyeliner along with my chapstick, and lipgloss.

I sprayed some perfume on myself. I was feeling so drozzy that anytime i could fall off to sleep. But you have to keep your eyes awake y/n.

God when is this going to end. I feel like now i realise the true meaning of studies.

I put on my sandals and took my handbag with me as I walked out. It was 6:10am. I need to be there before six thirty now.

I walked fast and reached the tram. I got inside it and it began moving. I sat down feeling relief wash over my back.

After ten minutes the tram stopped. I payed my money and got down of it with my bag. I checked the time and it was 6:21am. Fine.

I had to walk for more five minutes until i could reach the shop. I walked so fast, almost feeling breathless.

I saw a very few people on the road, some were jogging, some were running. But it was almost dark, not so dark also.

It was about to sunrise. I smiled looking high up at the sky. The weather was pleasant. I can't wait for sunrise. I want to come out of the shop and admire it.

Uhh this fellow. I hated working now. As i walked more further. I could see the shop. But there stood many black cars which looked so expensive and so shiny.