16

Y/N POV

In the morning when I woke up, i walked downstairs and everything was silent. I wonder why. As I walked to the kitchen I heard gunshot, noises.

I was shocked. Where is Ezra. Is he doing this. I don't think so. I again heard gunshots and i was now scared.

I slowly walked towards where the gunshots were heard. I saw all of ezra's men shot and lying on the ground dead.

My heart began to beat faster. I saw one man aiming the gun at me. Tears welled up my eyes and sweat dripping from my forehead.

"Catch her" said the man, and his men came and held my arms. I struggled to get out of their hold.

"Noo let go off me" i screamed as i tried to kick them to get off their hold. But with my great effort i couldn't get off their hold.

I was crying bitterly. I wanted Ezra, if he was there this wouldn't have happened. Please Ezra, please come find me.

I felt them tie my eyes with the blindfold.  And then slap me. It hurt so badly. I cried.

"What do you want from me?" I asked and the tears didn't stop from flowing down my eyes.

"You little b***h, Ezra's slut" i heard one man growl and slap me once again. Why did I deserve this.

I heard them talking about something in Italian which i couldn't understand, as they laughed.

Ezra where are you? Then all of a sudden someone kicked me and I fell to the cold ground. I shivered.

They punched me, kicked me, slapped me and tore my dress. I cried silently. I groaned in pain, i could feel the metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

EZRA'S POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN KIDNAPPED" i roared as I got up from my seat. "Mr Lu-luciano, the house was attached and some of the guards were dead lying on the floor, we went to search for Miss y/n but she was not there, i-i pr-promise we se-searched the whole house sir" the man whimpered.

God they took y/n. My wife. What do they want from her. She didn't do any harm to anyone.

I immediately got up from my chair and rushed towards my car. I made sure to tell all my men to assemble at my house. I drove at full speed, not caring for myself or my life.

Right now all I wanted was y/n. I hope she was safe. If they touched her then i won't make them see the next day. I swear by myself.

I quickly reached home and parked the car. I loosened my tie and walked inside my house. I saw the house. Everything looked different.

I saw one of my men approach me "me luciano we have cleant up all the dead bodies and the house, but the only thing is Miss y/n is missing, and we found out that one of the local mafia named
Rettile, has taken Mrs Luciano" he said and bowed his down and walked away.
(Reptile)

"When did this happen?" I asked in a stern way. I saw one of the maid Ellie approach me. "La signora era in cucina, quando è iniziato tutto questo. È andata dove si sono sentiti gli spari e hanno portato via il signor Luciano" she said.
(Madam was in the kitchen when all this started, she walked to where these gunshots were heard, and they took her Mr Luciano)

"Trovare quello stronzo e voglio immediatamente le sue informazioni e la posizione di mia moglie. HAI CAPITO?" I shouted. They all nodded and walked to get the things done.
(Track that f**ker down, and i immediately want his information and my wife's location. DO YOU GET THAT.)

I walked upstairs and inside my bedroom, the smell of fresh tropical flowers engulfed me. That was her smell. I will not spare any of those b**tards.

I sighed and walked out of the bedroom shutting the door. I walked downstairs and rushed to my office. I sat down and started to look for that f**ker.

Just then one of my men walked inside my office. "Signor Luciano, we have got the information of Rettile, they work with robbing people money's and clubs, they came here to rob your money sir. They took Mrs Luciano so that you could pay them some money" he said.

"Who is they leader?" I asked, already anger was turning in me. "His name is Gambino Alessia" he answered. "track that f**kers location right now. And did you get my wife's location?" I asked "the work team is still at it Mr Luciano, once they get we will soon inform you sir" he said. "Ok go" i said.

That piece of sh!t. Who does he think he is. I also want to know, who gave him the address to my house. Because i keep it very private. I only call people to my house, whose are really important and the work is important. I need to know this.

I walked in my office, trying to think with a calm mind but couldn't, my mind was always drifting to my wife, my tesoro, my y/n. I wonder what they did to her. Cheap f**kers, just for money they did that.

It was already 4 in the evening and i didn't even have my lunch. I'm not hungry too. I don't want to eat, unless and until I find y/n.

I saw my men walk inside the office. "Did y'all get the location?" I asked. "yes we did Mr Luciano, it's in the middle of the forest in an old abounded house, we have tracked and gave the gps too" one of them said.

"Let's get ready, take everything which is necessary. I'm sure everyone are prepared for what has to come. We will make sure to complete this un-trained mission without fail" i spoke. "Yes boss" they all said.

"Good, let's go ahead" i said. We all walked out of the house. All of my men were ready for this mission and so was i.
I'm coming to get you tesoro. Just keep up for me. I'll be there as soon as possible.