12

Y/N POV

I clutched my stomach, my arms. I curled in my arms. And another cramp shot up in my power abdomen. I groaned. My eyes were unable to open, because I was in my sleep. Am i dreaming. Absolutely no.

I opened my eyes, i looked to see Ezra sleeping, soft snores left his mouth. Ouch my abdomen hurts.

I hate periods. Hell this is hurting so much. Ugh. I clutched on to my stomach and closed my eyes unable to cop up with the pain.

I groaned from the pain. I never had such a pain in my whole lifetime and this is killing me.

I sighed and looked at the time it was 3:20am. Midnight, oh no. Tears flew down from the side of my eyes.

I took a pillow and put it on my stomach thinking it will reduce the pain but no. There was pain and i was unable to sleep. God what should I do now.

I pushed the pillow harder on my stomach but nothing. I heard someone groan. Well it was Ezra. No no sorry. I didn't mean to wake him up.

He rubbed his eyes and looked around until his eyes finally landed on me. I was nervous. I hope he doesn't get angry with me.

"What's wrong tesoro" he said in his raspy voice. He got up and looked at me. I bit my lip nervously. He looked at me and let out a soft sigh.

I looked at him only to find him already staring at me. "Baby tell me what's wrong, why aren't you asleep" he asked me ever so softly.

"I uhm, no-nothing sorry to disturb you. You can go back to sleep" i whispered only for him to hear.

He glanced down at the pillow "is it your cramps that woke you up baby" he asked me cupping my face with his soft big hands.

I nodded. He pecked my lips. He's so comfortable around me. I frowned and saw him switch on the lights.

He turned back to face me with a smile when it turned into a frown. "Why are you crying tesoro" he asked as he wiped my cheeks with his hand.

I sniffled and answered "my cramps" i whispered looking down. I felt his finger lift my chin up so i could meet his eyes.

"I'll bring you some thing tesoro, till then be here" he said. I nodded obeying him. He got out of the bed and walked out of the bedroom.

I sat back. I shouldn't have woken him up. Why does this always happen to me. I saw him open the bedroom door and come in with a heating pad.

He smiled at me softly before returning to bed to me. He gently removed the pillow and put heating pad on my abdomen. "Better?" he asked softly.

I nodded smiling at him. He pressed a kiss on my head. He sighed and sat back on the bed, staring at me.

What should I tell him. "Thank you, uhm i didn't mean to wake you" but he cut me off "it's fine tesoro I'm glad i could help you" he said smiling.

Finally, i settled in his arms, as he placed comforting kisses on my head and with that i dozed off to sleep.

----------------

Morning came and i woke up alone in the bed. I rubbed my eyes, as the sunlight hit my face. I yawned and looked at myself.

The heating was still on me. I smiled to myself thinking of how he cared for me. No one has ever so much for me. But him. I'm not so special though.

Removing those thoughts from my mind. I removed the heating pad and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and decided to take a warm shower.