5

Y/n pov;

I woke up early today since I needed to go and find out about the college.

I like the fact that the sun shines brightly through my bedroom window. Makes me happy.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then i washed my face and went to the kitchen.

I made myself some coffee then some breakfast. I just toasted two slices of bread and ate it with butter.

After finishing my breakfast i decided to go take a shower. I washed my whole body and it took me a while as i always shave whenever I shower.

I came out and dried myself, then rubbed my body with the lotion which makes me smell so nice.

I wore a long sleeve shirt with blue jeans. I left my hair open as i brushed through it removing the knots.

I wore mascara and lipgloss along with my concealer. I put on my sandals then i walked out.

I took the bus to reach the college. I got off the bus and walked inside. I saw many students.

I decided to ask one of them, where the office is. "Uhh hello do you mind telling me where the office is" i asked a boy.

He had black hair and a hoodie. He gave me a very peculiar smile before answering.

"It's on to the right, at the corner over there" he pointed it. "Oh thank you so much" i said before walking away.

I walked straight to the office. "Hello miss how may I help you" asked the lady sitting there with an odd smile.

"Hello I'm y/n. Actually I've joined this college with the scholarship and so I'd like to enroll my name and would like to know more.....like the subjects" i told her.

She nodded and typed something on the computer. Then she looked up at me and then back at the computer.

"So your full name is y/f/n" she said. I nodded slightly smiling.
"I'll give you a form where you can write down your subject ok and other details" she said.

Then she tilted to her right and took out a form then handed it to me with a pen.

I took it and went to the garden and I sat down writing. Suddenly I felt a presence. I looked up and saw that same boy.

"Hey you just ran away from me" he chuckled as he sat down next to me. "I uhh I'm sorry I was in a hurry" i told him chuckling.

He moved a little closer to me. "I see your new one here as a fresher" he asked me. I nodded smiling.

I nodded. "What about you" i asked him. "Me too" he said. "i came to give my form over here" he added. I nodded still writing down in the form.

"So where are you from" he asked me. "I'm from (your country)" i said. He nodded smiling. "By the way I'm rogger" he said as he held out his hand for me.

I took it and shook it. "I'm y/n" i told him. He smiled. I smiled as i leaned down and continued to write.

Once i was done. I straightened my back leaning on the bench. "So which subject you took" he asked me. "Arts and English literature" i told him.

"I took mathematics" he said. "Wow" i nodded. "So you'll do an open uni or come to college" he asked me.

"Honestly I have to do part time jobs, so I might come to college like sometimes but I took an open uni" i told him embarrassed.