3

Y/N POV

Turning, twisting, tossing. I kept waking up in the nights. Maybe I was sleep deprived or maybe I'm having insomnia. It keeps happening to me very often.

I kept looking at that man next to he would either turn but his eyes were closed. He was sleeping peacefully. Last of all early morning around four in the morning i dozed off.

I woke up to the sound of people and heels clicking. I slowly opened my eyes and looked to see that man was already staring at me his eyes softened as he looked at me. I quickly looked away from his gaze and looked around.

I decided to brush. So I took out my brush and paste from the hand bag. I was busy brushing my teeth. I quickly brushed my teeth and then rinsked my mouth with drinking water.

I came out of the bathroom and heard the pilot speak. I began walking suddenly as i reached I shook up and fell on that man. He caught me on the right time. My chest pressing against his body.

"Oh I'm so sorry" i said apologiziy. He nodded his head. His eyes held a different reaction. I quickly lifted myself from him as we were landing in five minutes. I got to my seat and fastened my seat belt.

The plane landing was so terrifying with it shaking a lot.
"We have landed safely" said the pilot through the speaker. I removed my seat belt. I saw that man he sighed and looked at me. I got up and took out my hand bag. There was a line.

I sighed and walked according to the line. That man was behind me.
I turned to looked at him. I turned back. I don't know why i just wanted to be near him and look at him. Finally i walked out of the plane.

But before walking I looked at the hoistress and thanked them. They smiled. I got down the stairs. I walked to the passage. Then in the airport. I stood to where we would take our suitcases. I remember my suitcases were three and all in blue colour.

I saw that man he was standing talking on his phone. He wore on black everything was black. I got all my suitcase so i decided to go take a taxi. I already booked a house for rent and had the money with me. My family helped my for the money but I had to return it back to them.

I couldn't read the address. So i decided to ask that man. I slowly walked to him. "Uhm hello" i spoke slowly. He looked down at me. Yeah he was like 6'3 in height. He nodded. "Uhm could read this address to me and tell me where i could find it" i asked him softly once again.

He took my phone and looked at it before looking back at me. "This is the red hold building" he said. He was quick in speaking it. Maybe I was bothering him. "Uhm ok thank you" i said smiling at him. He nodded. I took my phone back from him and walked out the airport.

I decided to book a cab. I gave the proper address and it said it will be here in 10mins. I waited there with my suitcase. I decided to message in the family that i reached.

"Hey i just reached...." I sent. But no reply maybe they were busy. Rude.... Atleast someone will be online but nothing. That made my heart sink. I sighed deeply in order not to cry. I saw a cab arriving.

I looked at it. But one thing I noticed is that i saw many black cars standing along. Why so many black cars. I took that out from my mind and got in my cab.

It took us one hour to reach the destination. I got down and payed him. I decided to call the owner. "Hello I'm y/n the one who rented the house" i said.
"Hello yeah, you can send the amount on my phone and don't forget to keep the house clean" he said and hung up.

Why are everyone rude to me. I send the amount to the owner and took my stuff inside. I opened the door and walked in as I walked in it surprised me a lot.