18

Y/N POV

"Come on tesoro I'll give you a bath baby" Ezra said as he walked out of the bathroom. I looked at him and smiled, nodding my head.

He's been taking too much care of me, like I'm a small baby, of course i like it when he gives me a bath, feeds me, helps me wear my clothes and stuff. But he too should take care of himself.

Since that attack, Ezra never sends me out without any bodyguards. Now that's the only thing which irritates me sometimes, but i know he's doing it for my good, for my safety. And oh how I love this man.

"What are you thinking about tesoro?" asked Ezra, pulling me out of my thoughts. I blushed and shook my head.

I looked at him with a soft smile, his eyes softened which always happens. He came up to the bed and helped me get out of it gently.

"Is it ok if I undress you baby? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable tesoro" he sighed. I looked at and whispered a small yes. He smiled and took out my shirt, well it's his shirt which i always want to wear.

Then he gently unclipped my bra and i blushed even more. He threw the bra on the ground and removed my short pants along with my knickers. He was careful in order not to hurt me and very gentle too I may add.

He stood up towering over me. I smiled naked in front of him. He kissed my head and lifted me up in his arms, bridal style. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He looked at me with a soft smile.

He gently placed me down in the bathtub. He kissed my head and poured the hot-warm water on my body. He kissed my cheek and took the loofah and the body wash. He started to scrub my body gently.

He never once touched me inappropriately. He's so gentle with me. After a bath, he took a clean baby pink towel and wrapped me in that. He took me out and wiped my body dry.

He kissed my stomach where the light purple mark was present. I smiled at him. He got up and pecked my lips. Yes the marks were now fading away, all the credit goes to Ezra for taking extra proper care of me.

"What do you want to wear today baby?" He asked "uhm, anything" i replied biting my lower lips. He sighed and nodded. I saw him walk away to the closet leaving me naked, so I sat down on the bed.

Ezra came back with a with a dress. He had a soft smile on his face. He placed the dress down and applied the ointments on my brushed areas rubbing it ever so gently. I kissed his head while he massaged my tummy.

He looked up at me and gave me a smile. He kissed my lips softly, i kissed him back with the same softness. I felt him smile in the kiss and we both pulled away.

He kissed my head and helped me change into that dress, it was a short white dress, which had lavender colour flowers all over it. I kissed his cheek.

He smiled

He smiled. "Can I comb your hair tesoro?"he asked. I looked at him with an amused smile "do you know how to?" I asked him "well i watched some YouTube videos" he replied scratching his neck. I chuckled "ok" i said. He smiled.

I was now seated on a chair in front of the mirror, with Ezra standing behind me, he was busy taking out the knots from my hair and he was very gentle.

"Ok I'm done with this" he said. I smiled at him from the mirror "now I only need to braid it" he sighed. I watched him through the mirror was he braided my hair while I did some skincare and applied some mascara and lip gloss.

I was done with my work, while Ezra was still braiding my hair. "tesoro please pass me the rubber band" he said. I picked up the white colour rubber band and handed it to him. I saw his knitted eyebrows as he put the rubber band.

"Ok done baby" he said and wiped the sweat of his head, i giggled. I pulled my hair and saw it. It was loose but perfect. "It's perfect, pretty boy" i said with a smile and hugged him. "thank you baby" he said and placed a kiss on my head.

"I'll take a shower and be back tesoro ok?" He asked. I nodded. I sat back on the bed, i watched him walk inside the bathroom. After a while he came back with a towel wrapped around his torso. He smirked at me while I blushed. He walked inside the closet and came back with a suit on. He looked so hot.

We both walked down for breakfast and I saw that Ezra was somewhat nervous. I frowned and soon the breakfast was placed on the table. Fluffy pancakes. Ezra began to feed me. Breakfast was done.

I saw Ezra talking to some of his men

I saw Ezra talking to some of his men. I sat on the couch. I saw Ezra walk up to me with a suitcase in his hand. I frowned and got up.

"I'm so sorry tesoro. I' need to leave for a business trip" he sighed. I immediately got tears in my eyes. I ran to our bedroom and jumped on the bed crying. How can he leave me like this. How will I manage.

He must have saw my behaviour so that's why I guess I heart footsteps and his scent filled my nostrils.

"Tesoro" he whispered softly. I looked up at him with my teary eyes. His face and eyes softened. He wiped my tears and brought me to his chest, i began to sob.
"H-how, can y-you leave m-me?" i asked him. 

"I'm sorry baby, this meeting i really i need to be present for it. I'll be gone only for a week. And soon after I'm back we'll be venturing off to our honeymoon" he replied with a smile.

I nodded. "I'll miss you" i said "I'll miss you too my tesoro" he said and pecked my cheeks. I kissed his lips passionately this time. We made our for a while and then pulled away.

"I'll have to leave now baby" he said. I nodded. We both walked down. Ezra stopped and looked at me. "I'm sure you can drive right?" He asked. I nodded. "Car keys are near my aftershaves in our closet, take any key and drive yourself to the mall and here baby" he said and pulled out his black card "buy anything you want ok tesoro, but please take some of my men along with you. Ok baby" he said.

"Ok, but you he safe" i replied "i will baby" he said. I nodded. He cupped my face and kissed me passionately. He slowly pulled away and kissed my head. I hugged him once again and a few years flew down my eyes. He pulled away and I watched him as he left.

He got inside his car and waved to me. I waved him back and walked inside. I already miss him.