9

Y/n' pov

Morning came and i was wearing a black crop top along with a matching black skirt and a white cotton coat. I was sitting in the dining room having some breakfast when i heard footsteps.

I turned to look and it was ezra's. He looked at me and smirked. He came up to me. "Good morning tesoro" he said taking a seat next to me. "Good morning" i gulped as i swallowed my food.

He looked at me and scratched the back of his neck. God he's indeed handsome. He took the plate from my hand. I don't mind if he eats. He took the spoon and began to feed me and me like a small baby i kept Opening my mouth as he fed me.

After he was done feeding me. I took the tissue and wiped my mouth. Ezra mentioned the maids to come and take the plates while he took my hand and led me to somewhere.

He walked me towards the bedroom and locked the door. I looked at him but then looked away. "Tesoro" he sighed. Why does he always call me tesoro. What does it even mean.

He walked upto me. I stood there in silence while my insides were burning with nervousness. I saw him remove a velvet box from his pocket.

Oh the ring. He opened the box and handed the ring to me. I took it from his hand and.looked at him. "which hand" i asked him. He kept smirking at me which made me blush.

"Right" he said. I nodded and took his right hand putting the ring on his ring finger. I held his hand and wow his hand was huge but soft. It felt nice to hold his hand. I smiled caressing his hand staring at the ring.

I heard him clear his throat. I immediately left his hand. He looked at me tucking my hair behind my ear. "Si belle et toute à moi" he said something in Italian which i couldn't understand.
(so beautiful and all mine).

"Let's go shopping tesoro" he said. I looked down with a frown making its way towards my face. "Uhm i don't have money but you can go and enjoy" i said embarrassingly. I heard him chuckle.

"Who said you're paying and I want to buy you something so you're coming with me and after that we can go to your place and get all your stuff" he said looking at me up and down.

"But I have clothes in the house why do we need to go shopping" i asked him as we walked downstairs. "Because I want to" he said shutting me up. I rolled my eyes at him.

His hand was interlocked with mine as he walked out of this mansion. Why am I becoming wet now. I can feel it. We got inside the car and Ezra in the driver's seat. He began to drive the car. And God he was such a heavy driver.

"You uhm drive very fast ezra" i spoke nervously. He looked at me and chuckled "don't worry tesoro I'm in full control" he said smirking.

Ok i kinda trust him but I'm still scared. After a few minutes we reached a big shopping mall. He parked the car in front of the mall and not even the security said anything instead they were nervous around him.

He interlocked his hand with mine and we both walked in. Once we were in we stood there in awkward silence. I looked at him and saw him towering on me. He's so tall. And handsome I may add.

"Tesoro where do you wanna go first" he asked me. I gulped and looked at the shops then turning back and looking at him. "I need some underwears" i whispered the last word.

He looked at me and smiled. He kissed my head. He took my hand and we first walked to Victoria's secret. I blushed looking down as we walked inside the store.

He was not the type of guy which would be ashamed of going into these kind of shops. He was different. "What's your size tesoro" he asked me, lifting up a panty.

I blushed looking nervous. I'm so insecure of my size. "Uhm 32" i said looking down. Just when i thought he'll say something. I felt his finger lifting up my chin.

I looked into his eyes. God damn he's so hot. His eyelashes are soo good. I just wanted to kiss him right there. I looked down at his lips and then at his eyes.

Third person's pov

Both of them staring into each other's eyes just craving for each other's lips. Ezra couldn't control his emotions. He leaned in and placed his lips on hers.

Both of they lips moving in sync which caused butterflies to erupt in y/n's stomach. She was shocked by his actions but deep down there she felt satisfied.

She felt something in her self. It was like something was missing in her and Ezra was that something. She quickly pulled away before tears could flow down her eyes.  She smiled to her.

Ezra saw her with pure love and lust which had admiration in it. She was so innocent for him. A part of him was happy that she was going to be his wife.

After picking out a couple of panties and bra. While they were heading towards the cash counter. Ezra picked up three lacy lingeries. Y/n widened her eyes.

She blushed looking down. "we don't need that" said y/n. "hey maybe one day if you fall in love with me, you would want to make me happy too" he said holding the lingeries in his hand smirking at her.

She chuckled rolling her eyes. He chuckled and put that at the counter.  They paid for that and Walked out. After shopping for whatever they needed. They now decided to go and have some lunch.

They were sitting. Ezra kept staring at y/n which made her nervous. she looked down playing with her fingers. "What's up tesoro" asked Ezra. She looked up at him meeting his gaze.

"Nothing" she said lowly shrugging. He hummed. After a while the lunch came and y/n began to eat. She felt eyes on her and she knew who's it was.

After having they lunch. Ezra decided to go to the house where y/n was staying at. Y/n was shocked when Ezra reached the correct place. Because although she didn't even tell him the address neither he asked for it because he already got to know everything about y/n.

She got down before Ezra could even open the door for her. "I already spoke to the owner tesoro he said he will give back your money as you didn't stay here any longer than a month. You can keep the money or return it to your parents" he said making her eyes widened.

She gulped and asked him "how do you know" he shrugged and kissed her head. After reaching on top. Y/n decided to give up some of her clothes for the needy and which she liked and wanted to keep she took them, along with what ever else she needed and wanted to keep.

After a while of picking out. Ezra called his men and told them to give the stuff which y/n didn't need to the needy and take the remaining stuff to his mansion.

It was almost past evening and already turning dark while they were driving back to the mansion. Y/n learned alot from Ezra.

When they reached the mansion. Ezra asked y/n to go to the room and take a shower. When they both were alone in the room. She called him.

"Ezra" he turned to face her "yes tesoro" he asked walking towards her. "Thank you for today" she said smiling at him. He caressed her cheeks and left a warm kiss on her forehead which she began to love.

"Always tesoro" he smiled. "Ok now go and take a shower if you wanna watcha movie early" he said. She smiled nodding her head walking in the bathroom.

Once they were done taking a shower. Ezra handled some business work and came back to y/n who was waiting for him to watch the movie with her.

They both had they dinner watching the movie and eventually y/n fell asleep all cuddled up with Ezra. He smiled down at her yawning. He carried her bridal style to the bedroom.

He layed her down carefully without disturbing her. He covered her and made her cozy and fell asleep next to her.