11

Y/n pov

I woke up to an empty cold bed. Awe. He left. I pouted and tears flew down my eyes. Why am I crying now. Do I like him. Erm no. Do I love him. Uhm I don't know.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I glanced at the clock and it was ticking the time. It showed 7:30pm. Oh shit. Damn. I slept so long.

I need to take a shower now. I got up from the soft and comfy cozy bed. Awe it's so comfy. I went to the closet to pick out something to wear now.

I took out a new pad, and a new panty along with a matching bra, white colour.  I walked out of the closet and towards the bedroom. I saw ezra's back. I smiled.

Butterflies swimming in my stomach whenever I look at him. He heard my footsteps he turned around and smiled at me. "Hey baby, sleep well" he asked me.

"Yeah i just woke up five minutes ago and unm you were not there" i said blushing. Damn y/n since when did i become so open with him. Wow. Your learning.

He chuckled softly, i smiled and walked towards him. I set my clothes on the bed and looked at him. We were so close to each other. Our chest were touching.

"How are you cramps bellissimo" he asked me caressing my face. "It's ok but there is, I can manage" i said smiling. "I'm always here if you need me tesoro" he said.

Damn his smile is soo lovely. "I'll just take a shower and be back" i said lowly unable to hide the blush on my cheeks which are now crimson red.

"Oh ok tesoro I'll be waiting for you here" he said. I was walking towards the bathroom when i stopped. I turned back to look at him. "Yes baby" he smiled.

"Uhm i kind of wanted some coffee is that ok" i asked feeling extremely nervous. "Of course tesoro, why you been nervous now it's your house too you can ask whatever you want bellissimo" he said smiling.

"Oh ok thank you, I'll be back" i said walking inside the bathroom. I locked the door and changed my clothes undressing my self.

I took out my parents putting it in the paper and crushing it. I got inside the shower and began to washing my body feeling relief set in.

I took the loofah and took the purple body wash and squirted some on the loofah foaming it with my hands. It smelt so good and i didn't want to have a head bath when I'm on my period also my hair is nice and soft.

After rubbing my whole body. I washed it
off with the water. Then I took the towel and wrapped myself with the towel and walked out of the shower.

I stepped out of the shower the smell of the body wash filling the room. I saw Ezra sitting on the bed with his phone in his hand. I cleared my throat damn I'm half naked.

"Ezra" i said in a low almost a whisper. He immediately looked up, his eyes meeting mine. He smiled at me. Without saying a word he walked into th closet.

I sighed and removed the towel, i first put on the pad on the panty and put it after drying myself. I then put on my pyjamas. A white short shirt with matching soft comfy pants.

I smiled to myself. I went to th closet. I saw Ezra picking out some of his clothes, i stood there watching him. "Do you want to say something tesoro" he said breaking me out of my dream world.

I blushed and shook my head no. He turned around looking at me. He came towards me and smiled, i blushed looking down.

"Are you getting ready for dinner baby" he asked me. I frowned "so early" i asked him embarassed. "Yeah baby, why do you want to eat tesoro" he asked tucking a strang of my hair behind my ear.