19

Y/N Pov

I miss ezra. I miss him so much. I don't feel full without him, i'm empty without him. Why did he go? I checked the time and it was at 7 am in the morning. I'll just message him.

My Hubby 🥰😚
Hubby when are you coming back?
I miss you 🥺☹️

I wiped away those tears which fell from my eyes unknowingly. Being a Mafia's wife is difficult especially when you fall in love.

I need to get ready soon today as i'll be purchasing my academic books. Ezra gave me his black card and asked me to buy whatever I wanted. I know i can buy anything, but i want to let him know.

I got up and walked towards the bathroom. It still feels so unreal staying in this mansion which i now call home all because of ezra.

I took my toothbrush and put some toothpaste. I wet it and brushed my teeth. After i'm done i undress myself and step inside the shower.

I take the loofah and apply the shower gel on it after wetting my body. I started to scrub my body and the smell was so refreshing. When i'm done washing myself, i take the towel and wrap it around myself and walk out.

I wiped myself dry and did some skincare. Then i took out my outfit for today which was blue jeans and a yellow top which had thin straps and cute details on it.

I wore it on and brushed my hair leaving it open. I checked my phone only to see a message notification from ezra. I smiled.

My Hubby 🥰😚 Hey my tesoro

My Hubby 🥰😚
Hey my tesoro. I miss you too my baby.
I promise you i'll be back soon. Don't worry my love 🫀

Me
Ezra i miss you a lot. Please come back soon. I also wanted to tell you that today i'll be going to college to buy my books. Is that ok?

My Hubby 🥰😚
It's more than ok baby, but please take some of my men with you tesoro. Ok baby?

Me
ok baby ❤️
Can you also tell me how much is this limit?

My Hubby 🥰😚
Baby there is no limit. Use as much as you want to, it's all yours baby. I love you ok tesoro. 🫀❤️

Me
Ok ezra. I love you too
then did you have breakfast?
What time is it there?

My Hubby 🥰😚
I had my breakfast tesoro. Did you have have yours?
Baby the time here is 11 am.

Me
Oh ok. I'll have my breakfast now baby.
baby i'll text you later gotta go. Bye i love you my hubby 🥺🥰❤️

My Hubby 🥰😚
BYE BABY. I love you too tesoro. ❤️

I smiled and placed my phone down. I walked out of our bedroom and towards downstairs. I saw some of the maids cleaning the hallroom.

When they saw me they bowed and wished me making me go all red. I wished them back and headed towards the kitchen..

"Good morning ma'am" greeted Ellie.
"Good morning ellie" i wished back.
"Please have a seat ma'am while i get your breakfast" she said. I nodded and sat down on the table.

Ellie came back and placed the breakfast tray on the table. "Did you all have breakfast?" I asked her "yes we did thank you ma'am" she said and walked away.

My mouth watered at the sight of the breakfast and i immediately started to munch on it.

After i was done with my breakfast, i drank up the orange juice and the maids came and took off the plates

After i was done with my breakfast, i drank up the orange juice and the maids came and took off the plates. I wiped my mouth with the tissue and walked towards one of ezra's man.

He saw me coming and turned towards me. "Do you need anything Mrs Luciano?" He asked "i actually need to go to my college today?" I almost whispered to which he nodded. "Yes Mrs luciano. I'll keep the car ready. Just let me know when do you want to leave?" He said. I nodded and walked back towards the bedroom to get ready.

After doing my make-up and combing my hair i walked back downstairs with my handbag.

The guards got me in the car and his men began to drive while i sat silently at the backseat.

We reached the college in no time. I told them to wait outside while i went inside.
I walked my way towards the office and asked one of the ladies where they were giving the books.

She pointed towards the left at the end of the hallway. I thanked her and walked there. I stood in the line until it was my turn.

I told my name and year, as i'm a fresher here. I also told my course and subjects. They gave me the books and i paid for it. I carried the books and was walking back towards the car when i heard someone calling my name faintly.

I turned to see and spotted a boy running towards me. I frowned. I do remember him but not fully.

"Hey y/n" he spoke breathless. "Hi" i muttered with a confused smile. "See i knew you forgot me. I'm Rogger" he said. "Oh rogger hi nice to see you again" i replied smiling a little.

"Yeah you too. How have you been. I haven't see you since last month" he said with a chuckle. "I'm good what about you?" I asked him.

"ME too. So i'm guessing you came to buy your books?" He asked to which i nodded while still walking. "So how is life?" He asked. "Life is going good and for the first time i'm loving it" i answered with a smile.

"Oh that's nice. So as you before that you are doing open university" he said. "Yea..." I said. "Well then i won't see you around?" He asked. "Uhm i don't know rogger, i may come here maybe for exams i'm not sure" i answered. He nodded.

We spoke for a little while until he had to go back. He took my phone number and asked me to be his friend. I said ok and walked back towards the car.

One of Ezra's men saw me and came running to me. They took the books from my hand and placed them inside the car.

Once i got in they started to drive back home.I smiled and pulled out my phone from the pocket and began to message ezra.

Me
Baby today i made a new friend!
His name is Roger.

My Hubby 🥰😚
Oh, that's nice tesoro. Is he in your class too?

Me
nope. He has taken mathematics.

My Hubby 🥰😚
Oh i see tesoro. I'm happy you made a friend baby. Did buy all the books which you needed angel?

ME
Yes i did hubby. I'm heading towards home right now. Ok. Bye i love you ❤️

My Hubby 🥰😚
Take care and.i.aslo love you too my tesoro.