8

Ezra's pov

She is indeed beautiful. After she took a nap. I went down for work. I already have my own office here.

I had a lot of work to do now. So many fxcking bustards asses I had to break. But a part of me finds comfort in y/n's eyes.

She is so beautiful, not like other women or girls. Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her face. Wow i never saw someone like her.

I entered my office only to my fxcking cousin over there with a brief case in his hand. He got up as he saw me and handed me the brief case.

To be honest I love to help people, but people who really deserve the money, like poor and needy people.

He took some money from me, because his business was going down. I helped him because of my family and nothing else.

And he was finding it hard to return it and after two years he decided to show up now.

"Do you need anything" i asked him. "No thank you brother for the money" he said. I nodded as he walked out.

I began typing on my laptop for which felt like hours of typing and writing. I decided to go and check up on tesoro.

I got up from my chair I walked out and saw one of my maid "mr Luciano lunch is" i stopped them. "I'll be back" i said walking up stairs.

I opened my bedroom door and saw her there on my bed sleeping peacefully. She looked so vulnerable and so peaceful.

I didn't want to wake her up. I don't like doing that's because it's not my habit. I sighed rubbinh my forehead.

I walked more forward and looked at her face. She's in her dreams now. Why does it feel like I'm acting like a Teenager now.

No Ezra you can't keep getting these kind of thoughts with a girl you met just now. I shook it off and checked if she was comfortable or no.

I gave her one more glance before walking out of my room. I walked downstairs. "Y'all can have the lunch" i said.

"But mr Luciano" said the maids "no you will listen to me, i don't want to have lunch and i expect y'all to finish everything if want can take some to home also for your family ok" i said walking away.

After a while, i asked one of my maids to bring me some tea.

Y/n pov

I felt someone shift my body to a more comfortable place. Of course it was Ezra. I immediately jolted awake. Ezra was hovering above me.

He looked at me and scrunched up his face. "Sorry did I wake you up tesoro" he asked me. "Uh no, i just what time is it" i asked him.

"It's almost going to be dinner time now tesoro" he sighed. I nodded and got up fully. Ezra kept the pace with made me smile.

We were both sitting awkward silence in the his bedroom. "My clothes" i asked. "Oh I'm sorry tesoro but I promise you tomorrow in the morning we both are going for it ok" he said.

I nodded not wanting to question him anymore as he looked so tired. I turned to look at him as my back was facing him.

His eyes were closed as he rested his head on the headboard. He looked so tired. Poor fellow too much work for him.

Ok now I'm feeling sad for the head of the mafia. Jesus why am I like this, feel sad and pity for everyone.

"Are you done staring at me tesoro" asked Ezra snapping me out of my thoughts. "How did you-" i asked him.

"I felt your eyes on me" he said shrugging his shoulders as he opened his eyes looking at me. Wow he's indeed handsome.

Someone knocked on the door. Ezra immediately got up from his place and went to answer the door.

I saw him talking to someone in Italian which i obviously couldn't understand.

He walked back towards me. "Tesoro come on dinner is ready" he said. I nodded and got up from the bed.

"Oh wait here tesoro i forgot something" he said mumbling. I stood there in silence as i saw him coming back.

He had a velvet box in his hand. He came up to me with a smirk on his face. He opened the velvet box to reveal a very beautiful engagement ring.

He took out the ring the kept the box down on the bed as he took my right hand softly stroking it with his thumb.

He placed the ring on my right ring finger and it looked so beautiful i wonder how he got my exact size.

"Looks beautiful, Bella" he said

"Looks beautiful, Bella" he said. (Beautiful). I blushed which caused him to giggle making my whole face turn red.

"We should go now tesoro" he said holding my hand in his as we both walked downstairs..

We reached and dinner was already served for us. Ezra sat down at the head while me beside him.

We immediately started to have our dinner i was now hungry again as i didn't have my lunch.

Ezra too looked so hungry. I giggled at how he ate his food. I took a sip of water. Then continued.

"Tesoro, one thing I wanted to tell you is, like I've already putten the engagement ring for you, which means we're both engaged i don't wanna have any engagement party, it should be just strictly wedding" he said.

I nodded "so what do you think of it tesoro" he asked me. "I uhh, I guess it's fine" i said quietly eating my food. "Hmm" was all he hummed.

"Don't boys to put on an engagement ring" i asked him. I heard him clear his throat which made me look up at him.

"Well I don't really know, but if you insist I'd let you put on for me ok" he said. "Ok" i whispered nodding my head.

And the rest of the dinner we spoke about the wedding, somehow I found myself kinda becoming close to him and talking my heart out to him.

I sensed him feeling a little bit uncomfortable about it. Maybe it's the wedding.

"Wedding will be in this month, is that ok tesoro" he asked holding my hand and caressing it. I gulped nodding my head.

"Words babylove, words" he said. "Yes, Ezra" i said smiling at him. He flashed me  beautiful smile.

After dinner we both got into bed which I assumed Ezra was very tired so I'd let him have much of the space for him to feel more comfortable in his own bed.

But lastly I felt his breath on my neck, him pulling me closer to his chest, while i dozed off to sleep.