7

Ezra's pov

She was sleeping peacefully on my lap. Her head rested so lightly on me. She is insanely beautiful. I wonder if she still recognises me.

I sighed and ran my fingers through her hair. It's so soft yet i could feel the split ends which didn't bother me.

About a while and so, she jolted up awake hitting her head to the window. What's happening to her.

"Oh I'm sorry" she whispered as she rubbed the back of her head. I held no expression but kept my hand on her thigh.

She glanced down at my hand and squinted her eyes. To be honest she is really beautiful. "Are you ok tesoro" i asked her as i rubbed her thigh.

"Remove your hand from my thigh" she whispered lowly. But my hand was firm on her thigh. She sighed and I saw her roll her eyes.

With which i turned to the side with a smile on my face. We were going to be reaching soon.

"Are you hungry tesoro" i asked her. She looked back at me. "I uhh" she was finding words to say.

"Don't be nervous around me tesoro" i said. She gulped and nodded. I smirked at her.

The car stopped and i immediately got down. I got to her side opening the door for her. I held out my hand for her.

She looked up at me and sighed before taking my hand and getting out. "Who are you" she whispered to me.

I sighed and answered her. "I'm Ezra Luciano, head of the Italian mafia" i said looking down at her, almost towering over here.

"WHAT" she said. I sighed and took her hand "let's walk in tesoro you look exhausted" i said trying to change the topic.

Y/n pov

As we walked inside the biggest mansion I've ever seen. My eyes started to water.

"What's wrong tesoro" asked Ezra. I shook my head keeping it low as tears spilled out from my eyes.

I immediately began crying. I fell down on the ground crying myself. I knew his bodyguards were looking at me standing there.

The smell of aftershave freshly engrossed my nostrils. I felt my tears wet his shirt. I guess he didn't care for it.

I pulled away and looked at him. "Shh don't cry tesoro, just trust me ok" he said. I sighed.

"Now come on let me show you the room" he said. He took my hand once again as we headed upstairs. He's house is so big.

Bigger than any palace I may add.
I was lost in my thoughts when i felt some grasp of me from the front.

I looked to see Ezra holding me and looking at me, with a frown on his face with knitted eyebrows.

"Oh I'm sorry I was just-" i cut myself off. He chuckled and pulled me to his chest. I inhaled his intoxicating scent.

He pulled away and led me upstairs. We entered and I saw so many doors. "Why so many doors" i asked him unknowingly.

He chuckled "that's a talk for another time, now tesoro this is my room, from now on, you will be sleeping in my room ok" he said caressing my hair.

I gulped hard and looked at him. We entered a big room, which is also to be called a mansion. It looked so beautiful. It was coloured in dark red, ash and black.