21

Y/n pov

I needed to buy some girly stuff. I thought of going to the mall for some shopping. So i'm thinking of going in the afternoon after lunch.

I was busy writing some notes of mine in the bedroom when one of the maids came in because she had to mop the bedroom and clean it. I nodded and walked out my room, but not before telling her that i'll arrange the stuff in the bedroom. She had agreed on it and i was happy.

I sat down in the garden for a while just admiring the beauty of nature and new flowers which had grown. I so badly wanted to plant lilies in this garden, i needed to ask him, because i don't want him to be mad at me for planting some other flowers in the garden without his permission.

I grabbed my phone and pulled it out from my pocket. I was looking at the pictures of mine and ezra of our wedding day. I smiled at the throught of that day.

Just when i felt i was alone, i turned to my side. Yet still i felt someone's eyes on me. Panic flood through my mind. I quickly got up and turned and bumped into a hard wall.

I never noticed a wall here. Wait it's not a wall, but my husband's back. How is he here? Did he come back soon? Am i dreaming? So many thoughts were running in my mind.

I saw him turn to me with a frown on his face yet it was replaced with a warm smile. "Hey tesoro" he smiled. Tears formed in my eyes, as i hugged him tightly.

"I missed you" i sobbed in his chest while his arms were wrapped around my back and stroking my back gently.

"I missed you too tesoro" he said. I looked up at him and smiled, he returned that smile and leaned down and kissed my lips softly. We both pulled away with a little giggle.

"How was your trip? Wait you said you were coming after ten days or something?" I asked him with a little giggle. "Well about that, my meetings were done and the deal was closed early so i decided to surprise my wifey" he spoke.

I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Come let's go to our bedroom" i told him. He nodded and we both walked to our bedroom. He closed the door and sat me down on the bed.

"Oh sorry i didn't organize this properly" i said while taking off the books from the bed and setting it on the small table.

"It's ok tesoro, what were you actually doing with this?" He asked, "well i was writing some classwork" i answered and sat on his lap.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. I could feel him get hard underneath me. I giggled. He stared into my eyes. "I love you so much tesoro" he whispered as he kissed my neck, "i love you too ezra" i smiled.

We leaned in and shared a very passionate kiss.

We had made love and it was perfect especially after missing him for so long. I loved each and every bit of it. It was magnificent. I love it, i love him.

We both get dressed and have our lunch as i needed to go shopping. I'm glad ezra is coming.

I applied a little more lip balm and walked out while grabbing my purse. I kissed Ezra's cheek and we both had interlocked our hands and walked to the car.

Ezra drove us to the mall, it was just the two of us and none of his men. Soon enough we reached the mall and i got down.

I once again grabbed ezra's hand and we both walked inside. He first took me to Victoria's secret and i had brought new underwear and he once again picked up a few lacy and revealing lingerie. I blushed, but agreed because i did fall in love with him.

We then went to get myself some new skincare products, make-up sets and other girly stuff. Ezra spoils too much, but i guess i'm starting to love it.

Then we went and brought some clothes for the both of us as soon we will be leaving for our honeymoon and won't have much time for packing.

We were done with our shopping and came home tired at night. We had brought ourselves dinner from outside.

We both took a shower and ate our dinner. After dinner, we got to our bedroom all cuddled up against each other.

"I can't wait to go on our honeymoon" i smiled and caressed his face. "Me too, love" he answered and kissed my head. "Ezra aren't you tired" i pouted.

"Never for you my love" he answered. I kissed his lips and said "you are tired. Now sleep and take a day off tomorrow, you need rest and need to regain your energy. Sleep my pretty boy" i told him and kissed his eyes.

He smiled and closed his eyes while i switched off the bedroom lamp. I got under the covers with him and cuddled in his embrace. "Good night tesoro" i heard him say "good night hubby" i said and dozed off to sleep with him.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 sherinedavid ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ..

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍsmention a user