4

Y/N POV

I was shocked to see the house so neat and clean. I smiled to myself. I decided to walk in and check all the rooms. I saw the hall room was big but not that big it was nice. Then it had a pathway which led to the kitchen. I saw the kitchen it looked cute.

The kitchen had a balcony. "I'll buy some flower pots tomorrow" i whispered to myself. Then i opened the balcony door and checked it. It was a long balcony but not that long. It's good. I walked out from there.

I then decided to check the other rooms. I saw another pathway which led to the bedroom I'm assuming. It was quite big. I liked it. I saw that there was another door. I opened it and saw another balcony. Wow this house is lovely. Wait now let me check the bathroom.

I checked and saw the bathroom was clean and also had a shower. I never took a bath in a bath tub i always used the shower so I'm happy. Everything is good. I sighed and pulled my suitcases inside the bedroom. I loved this house.

I decided to remove some clothes and take a shower. I took out my shampoo and my conditioner and my soap. I stepped inside the bathroom and opened the tap. I decided to take a very warm shower as cold water showers don't suit me alot.

I washed off my body from all the dirt and washed my hair. Then i stepped out naked. I pulled out a very clean towel and began drying myself. Another towel was wrapped around my head. I took out some baggy pants and a three forth sleeves shirt. I wore on a bra and my panties as i dressed myself.

I drank some water and decided to buy myself some food. I looked through Google In order to find some part time jobs. Thank God I had some money with me. It was now 4pm. I put on some sandals and dried my hair as i combed them leaving it open. I locked the door not forgetting to wear on my mask. I walked out with he Google maps as I found a restaurant near by.

I walked in and ordered a cheese burger with coffee. I payed the money and brought my food home. I didn't have my lunch so this would spare me. I got back home and searched for part time jobs with at least maximum payment. I was eating my burger when I notice my phone get a notification. I checked it to see a job at a coffee shop which offers maximum payment along with cleaning. I decided to press yes for the job.

I smiled and placed my phone sitting quietly eating my burger. After eating the burger. I burped and then sipped on the coffee. I smiled satisfied as my phone started ringing. I groaned. I picked it up.

"Hello"
"Ciao,Stai parlando tu/n?"
(Hello is this y/n speaking?)
"Umm actually could you speak in English I don't understand Italian"
"Sure well, i was asking if you are y/n am i pronouncing it right y/n?"
"Yes I am y/n and i applied for the part time job"
"Yep well I need to know more details about you, so I will WhatsApp you the info and the details required"
"Sure"

I hung up. Jeez that was tough. I immediately got a message from WhatsApp. I got what ever I needed to send. So i began typing it. I gave my name, my full name, my age, I'm a student studying for medical science, from which country I came from and I'm also going to learn Italian. I hit send as it ent.

I saw another message propped up. She asked me which time would fit me. I thought for a while in answering her. I decided to send evening and afternoon. She replied ok and then asked me to meet her tomorrow to talk and set up everything. I smiled and thanked her. I put on the tv watching some random old TV show when all of a sudden i decided to doz off.

I woke up to the sound of the tv. Wait was the tv on all this time. I sighed and looked at the time. It was 8pm. Oh gosh i slept for three hours. I immediately picked myself up drinking a glass of water. I put on my shoes and decided to go buy myself some diner. I checked in the Google maps and walked towards a small diner.

I walked there and brought the cheapest dish. I felt so embarassed buying it, as the waiter was giving me a judgemental look, not only him but all the other people who were there. It made my face so red. I took my pack and decided to walk out before the tears would flow out of my eyes.

I immediately walked home. I closed the door letting out all the tears from my eyes. I knew i shouldn't have eaten or brought anything. I drank some water and wiped my tears away as I took out the food and began eating ever so slowly. I finished the food although it didn't taste so good.

I walked to the kitchen and washed the dishes which I had eaten in. I then walked to the bedroom as my back was aching. I also had to go to the college and find out when the new academic year is staring. I sighed and fell on my bed. I switched off the lights and cuddled up to a soft pillow dozing off to sleep.