Chapter 1~ guilty greetings

Songs for this chapter: ( new feature)
~switch lanes~ Tyga
~Over my head (cable car) ~ The Fray
~soldier~ Gavin DeGraw

Lauren's pov:

" Do you have her leash?" Jason asked me as we got out the car to my dad's house.

" yup." I popped the "p" and walked up the stairs. Karma was pulling a little too hard, and she got big, It was hard to control her, and soon my face met the cement and I was down.

" Lauren!" I picked my head up and paul was standing there.
" wh- wait.... Noo. Not again. JASON!" I turned around and no one was there.

" Lauren you can't run from me I have answers." Paul said trying to help me up.
" no I killed you... What is...? Get away!" I got up and ran in a different direction.

" you can't run from me Lauren! Get in the car now!" I stopped.
He looked sorta different.
" just get in." He said unlocking the door.
I opened the door.
When I got in he locked the door and I looked in the back and jake was sitting right there.

" Paul am I in hell?" I asked.
" ouch that hurt." Jake said.
" you think we died?" Paul said laughing.
I bit my lip.

" well we just need to tell you what's going to happen , just to warn you. Ya know?" Paul said.
" yeah so you want to know where Pattie is?" Jake said.

I turned around and looked at him.
" what did you do?"
" well." Just then a
car
came
crashing
Right
into
us.

Everything happened so quickly and all I could hear was glass shattering.
I opened my eyes and I was on the road with broken glass all around me. I looked around and my mother was across from me along with my father in front of me.
I felt a sharp pain on my side and pressure on my head.
Every time I would lift my head I would get dizzy.
" mom! Mom!" I stood up but fell back down. I started to feel pressure on my head again.

" do you want to know or no?" Jake came walking up."
" tell me where she is!" I said as he pulled a gun out from behind him.
" well you need to know what it feels like first."
And he
Pulled
The
Trigger.

------

" NO DONT!" My eyes flashed open and I was in Jason's car. Karma and rylee were in the back seat but I don't know where Marilyn is.

Jason stopped the car and swerved to the side.
" are you okay!" He asked looking at me.
" I took a deep breath and rubbed my head.
" no I'm not." I said closing my eyes.
" we are about 20 minutes from your dad's place. You can lay down there." Jason said brushing my hair aside.

" no that's not it I..." Then it clicked.
" Jason." I looked at him.
" what?" He got back on the road.
" I think Michael has your mom." I said quietly.

" good morning sleepy head." Rylee said smiling.
" good morning munchkin." I said blowing her a kiss.
" you never blow me kisses." Jason muttered.

" don't even start... Umm Where's Marilyn?"
" I don't know but what were you talking about with my mom?"
" I'll tell you later." I said looking out the window and seeing my fathers house.

" we have arrived." Jason turned the car off.
" I'll get rylee you get karma." I said.
We got out the car and Jason opened karmas door to get her.
" are you hungry?" I asked rylee picking her up.

" nope! I'm bored." She said mispronouncing her "r".
" haha okay we will go play." My dad was standing outside with a smile.

" come on Lauren I thought I told you not to get pregnant. "
Jason started to laugh.
" funny dad." I said walking up the stairs.
" who's this little kiddo?" He asked holding his arms out for her.
" this is my little sister rylee." Jason said.

" well rylee you are just adorable." He said with a smile.
She laughed.
" what do you say?" Jason said looking at her.
" thank you." She said shyly.

"Let's go inside." My dad said opening the door, karma ran in and  met the other dogs immediately and played very good thank god, and Jason put his hand around my waist.

" dad what's going on with Marilyn?" I asked sitting on a bar stool in his kitchen.

" oh she didn't tell you? She's staying with some relatives in America for a while, she will be back soon." He said happily.
I looked at Jason confused.
" oh okay." I said as I started to spin on the stool.

Then I stopped and looked at my dad.
" what?" He crossed his arms and laughed.
" I have a question father." I said getting up.

" ooo she looks mad, you can either run and live or stay and probably die." Jason said picking rylee up.

My dad started to run but stopped and turned around.

" yes what is your question daughter?" He responded.
" why did you think it was a cool idea to lie to me about knowing who Jason was, about the car accident when I was younger, that I have a brother, and can you tell me about my grandparents on moms side?" I said leaning against the counter.

" is it too late to run?" My dad asked Jason.
" yeah.." Jason laughed and started spinning rylee, she started laughing like crazy.

" well...umm you see... It's a long story and I don't know if you want me to explain it all right now...." My dad paused.
"rispondere alla mia domanda del cazzo padre gravemente Sono stanco di bugie e Jason sa che a così solo dirmi bene !?" I said fired up.

" watch your mouth!" He said looking over at rylee.
" they don't know what I said." I said looking over at them.
" hmm?" Jason said looking over acting like he wasn't listening to the conversation.

" alright hold that question Lo , rylee do you want some toys to play with?" My dad asked.
" YEAH!" She snapped and her eyes started to glow.
" come with me." He said walking down the hall.

I turned around and looked at jason with frustration.
" he will answer your questions just give him some time." He said coming behind me and wrapping. His arms around me.
" he better."

" what did you say earlier?" Jason whispered in my ear.
" oh um haha I said: answer my fucking question dad seriously I'm sick of lies and Jason knows that to so just tell me okay!?. It really isn't that bad." I said as my dad walked in.
" alright what do you want to know first?" He asked.

" why didn't you tell me I had a brother?" I asked as Jason rubbed his hands up and down my arms soothingly.
" well when you were younger when we got into the car accident you had problems remembering people and your brother was number one on that list. You actually were terrified of him for some reason, your mother and I went to doctors and everything to figure out what was wrong and they couldn't tell us so Tyler suggested that he should leave. I promise you, you don't know a harder time then having to make your first son move to another country but he insisted. I didn't get to tell you when you came last time cause it didn't really run through my mind."

I looked around a second.
" dad. He was here. How could you not Remember to tell me?" I said annoyed.
" Lauren maybe we can talk about this later, let's just be happy you're here." Jason whispered in my ear.
" uhh okay." I said calming down.

Then there was a knock on the door.
The dogs went running to the door and the maid got the door.
" ooh mr. john tuo figlio Tyler è qui!" I snapped my head up.
" Tyler?"

" hey strangers." He came walking in.
" Tyler!" I ran up and gave him a hug.
" how'd you know we would be here?" I asked.
" Alex of course." He said as he went over to Jason and did a handshake thingy and gave dad a hug.
" so what going on?" He asked leaning against the counter.
" just talking about you actually." I said.
" oh really. Like what?" He asked biting into an apple.
" just a lot."
There was another knock on the front door and the maid got it.

" oh that's probably my girlfriend!" Tyler said walking toward the door.
I turned to Jason.
" girlfriend?"
" I have no clue." He mouthed back.
" girlfriend?" My dad whispered.
" I have no clue." Jason and I both whispered but ended up laughing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

GUYS SUMMER VACATION AND A NEW BOOK! ITS ALREADY GOING GREAT!!!!
I'm so excited for you all to read what I have stored for you! It's going to be great! ( I have chapter 4 ready already...)

Vote
Comment
Share
Xoxo