Chapter 42~ Let's Go

Songs for this chapter:

Revolution~Diplo
Drive~Glades
Thinking bout you~ Ariana Grande

Jason's pov:

" alright come on pack up." I said knocking on the girls door.
" okay." They said tiredly.

I walked back downstairs and Lauren was laying in bed playing with Rylees hair.
"Good Morning munchkin." I went and laid with them.
" Hi Bubba." She smiled cheek to cheek in her princess pjs.

" what do you guys want for breakfast? I'll make something before we go." I asked facing Rylee and Lauren.
" Rylee you pick." Lauren said smiling.

We literally slept all day yesterday and I feel so much better and by the no bags or dark marks under Laurens eyes I can tell she felt better too.

" Mickey Pancakes!" Rylee said standing up.
" what are those?" I asked Lauren laughing.
" they look like Mickey Mouse, you make two small pancakes and one oval one and it looks like Mickey Mouse." She sat up.

" you won't eat it all." I said to Rylee.
" yes I will!" She said jumping up and down.
" okay your majesty." I said picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder playfully.

I really hope my mom has been getting better from these treatments. I never wanted her to be involved in this stuff, my dad never got her into it and I didn't want to break that.

I brought Rylee out to the living room and let her down on the counter.
" Let's Dance!" Rylee said jumping up and down.
" Rylee sweets, it's 7 in the morning." I said as she was still jumping up and down.

" Mom used to dance and make breakfast all the time!" Rylee said stopping.
I rolled my eyes.
" fine." I turned music on, making sure it was appropriate.

While I started to get stuff out of the fridge and cabinets Rylee was dancing and for 4 years old, I have to say, she was doing good.
" where did you learn to dance like that?" I asked her.
" I don't know." She laughed.
" here try this." I said moving my arms to make them do a wave motion.

" like this?" She asked doing it.
" okay okay now add this." I said moving my body with it.
She was laughing at me dancing.
She did it perfectly.
" you're not too bad munchkin." I said going back to cooking.

" no keep dancing!" She whined.
" I have to cook." I said looking over at her.
" fine." She sat down on the counter.

" want to learn a cool dance?" I asked after putting a couple pancakes on low to cook.
" yes!" See sprung up.
" you have to be on the floor for this one." I said picking her off the counter and putting her on the floor.
" okay so you jump out on one foot like this." I said moving and kicking a foot out.
" then you do it with the other one and keep going back and forth. It's called the spongebob, Alex taught me how to do that when I was a little bit older then you." I said going back and forth.

" that's hard." She said trying to copy my steps.
" just keep up with my pace and watch my feet." I said going very slowly so she would understand.

" got it!" She said happily and was hopping around doing it actually the right way which shocked me.
" why wasn't I invited to the dance party?" I heard Lauren behind us.

Shit.

" because you were sleepy in bed." Rylee said before I could talk.
" what dance is that?" Lauren asked.
" it's called the spongebob." Rylee said.

I went back to cooking, watching the girls try to do the dance.
Rylee went running around in the living room after she had me plug my phone in so she could blast it.
" that smells so good." Lauren said leaning against the counter.
Her hair was carelessly in a bun, and she had a tanktop with pj bottoms on.