Chapter 23~ putting your head together

Songs for this chapter
Stressed out- twenty one pilots
Salt- b.miles
Forbes- g easy

Jason pov:

" I swear to fucking god when I get out of this you're going to die slowly and fucking painfully." I breathed heavily as my stomach continued to bleed and my hands tied behind my back.

" if you get out... Cause honestly McCann we both know you're gang fucking sucks." Robby grinned.
" you've been gone for how many years? My gang is top in the country top in the world. You're gang is shit." I spat rudely to him.
" if my gang is shit.... Why is it that all the things im hearing we've done while I've been away happened happened?" He smirked.

" luck. I was gone. And I promise one more of you fucks bags touch her again it'll be the end..."
" end of what? I'll do what I want and there's nothing you can do cause I mean look at yourself McCann, you're pathetic." He paced around.

" you're a piece of shit Robby. You act like you're the best in the world you aren't. Try again." I spat at him.

" try to prove I'm not the best? Look where you are and look where I am? Look who has the control and who is a caged animal? You can try me."

" fuck you." I spat at him.
" oh you know I don't appreciate when people talk to me like that. I've dealt with officers screaming that to me for years but not anymore mr.mccann." He said as he brought a knife back to my stomach.

" should I just let it go this time or should you pay the price?" He smirked evilly.

" sir they are at the gas station." Some chubby weak looking dude interrupted.

" I SAID KNOCK!" Robby threw the knife at the wall next to the kids head.
The knife stuff it the wall sharply.

" I'm sorry sir, it's was an emergency. Nick might be in trouble." He said panting.

I grinned. It was funny. Im tied back and people are still scared.
" fine hold on." Robby went over to his desk and grabbed something.

" just so you can keep the pain going... Never know how long I may be gone" He sprinkled something over my cut that soon burned me like hell.

" is this fucking salt!?" I screamed in pain.
" wow you are smarter than I thought you were." He laughed then walked out of the room.

" fuckkkk youuu!" I screamed loudly.
I screamed sooo loudly, just so if anyone else is in this house they can hear. Make them think you're weak but come back stronger than ever .

This feels like hand sanitizing a million paper cuts at once.
Don't ever out fucking salt on a cut, you'll regret it I promise.
I tried to think of a way out of here but I'm seriously trapped. Only way I think I could get out is if I could get this rope above the hook... Hmm.

My sweatshirt was in the corner of the room and I heard my phone start to beep.

That might be Lauren, now I need to get unhooked.
My phone started to ring again and again.

Fuck now I got to get out of here.

Lauren's pov:

" why the hell would Jason ever come to a gas station like this?" I asked as I got out of the car.
" I don't question him. He does his own thing." Matt said closing his car door.

" well him doing his own thing could get him killed me possibly killed or kidnapped and alex who the fuck knows, so let's just go inside and see what's going on.
I walked over to Matt.

" okay." He grinned and we walked up and he opened the door for me,
There was a dim light behind the front counter and a couple through the " market place".