Chapter 39~ Reimagine

Songs for this chapter;
Lost ~ Major Lazer
By chance ~ Rae Sremmurd
Dangerous Women ~ Ariana Grande
Right hand ~ Drake

Lauren's pov:

" listen I'm not getting into your guys drama." Jason put his water down and leaned on the counter next to Me.
" whatever. I just wanted you to know." She went to leave but He stopped her.

" but! If this gets in the way of any of the missions, I promise you'll both be sorry." Jason said seriously.
She rolled her eyes and walked out.
" so he isn't getting help?" I asked Jason quietly. Rylee was running around the hotel suite.
" I don't know what he is doing, but I know that he won't be staying if he is going to keep this up because I'll kick him out of my gang." Jason said seriously to me.

" it's understandable." I said resting my arms on his shoulders.
" whether it's understandable or not, I'm the boss he isn't. We all lost Derek and yeah they were close, we were all close to Derek, we don't all drink till we drop every night." Jason went on ranting but I let him, he needed to let steam off somehow.

" alright let's just get Rylee ready so we can get going."
I said finally stopping him.
" alright." He turned around and went into the bedroom.
I went out to the couch and folded rylees blanket.
" Rylee!" I heard Jason calling her name.

I smiled and fixed the couch up. He's been such a good brother lately. I love it.
" ryleeee." Jason called her name out again coming in the living room part of our suite.
" is she out here?" Jason asked.
" no..."
" fuck." Jason ran around.

Spoke too soon.

" okay, umm I'll keep looking around the suite you look in the hallways." We both ran around frantically.
" Rylee! Sweetheart!" I ran around looking everywhere.
After I looked literally everywhere I locked  the door and went out to the hallway.

There were only a couple rooms up here since they are all suites. I saw Jason come out of fredo and Anas suite and ran over to him.
" I'm going to go check the rest of the rooms and have them look on other floors." Jason said.
" I'll go down to the lobby and look." I said running to the elevator. Any other time I would take the stairs but this is very serious.
I got to the bottom floor and ran around looking around.

When I couldn't find her in the lobby I went to the last at the front desk.
" hi did you see a little girl with blonde hair walk around here?" I said very quickly.

The lady looked up and smiled totally disregarding what I said.
" hello what can I help you with?"
" Did. You. See. A. Little. Blonde.child. Walk. Out. Here?" I said irritated.

" I can get a manager if you need me too." The girl said slowly.
" you know what never mind." I ran away and ran down a hallllway.

I went to the cafe and non of the less, Rylee was sitting with jessica.
" RYLEE!" I ran over to her.
" hi lawern." She smiled.

" oh my god you scared us." I said picking her up.
" I didn't know she was behind me until we got in the elevator and she wanted to come with me so I said sure." Jess said unconcerned.

I went to text Jason but my phone wasn't in my pocket.
" alright munchkin let's get you ready to go." I said walking out with her.
" and Jess, we are leaving in 20 minutes get ready." I said walking back to the cafe then leaving to go up the stairs with Rylee.

" why we take the stairs they longer." Rylee said walking with me.
" because I get scared in them."  We made it up 4 floors.
" we only got 4 more come on." I said helping her.

When we finally got to the top I saw Arianna in the hallway running around.
" I GOT HER!" I said loud enough that hopefully everyone heard.
Jason came running out of our suite.