Chapter 4~ out of comfort zone

Songs for this chapter:
~ actin up~ Asher Roth ft. Justin bieber
~ scream~ justin bieber
~nirvana~ sam smith

Lauren's pov:

" so we got the whole day to ourselves. What would you like to do?" Jason asked as Tyler and rylee left.
" let's go for a walk." I said spinning around.
" haha okay crazy." Jason grabbed our coats because it's still a little chilly outside.

" thank you." He put my coat on for me.
" want to get smoothies?" Jason asked.
" is there somewhere close enough to walk to?" I asked.
" it's Italy. Everything is close." Jason grinned at me.

We walked outside and it felt nice out actually. Not hot and not cold.

I could tell something was running through Jason's head as we walked on the sidewalk though.

" babe everything okay?" I asked tilting my head.
" huh? Yeah yeah all good. Why?" He said nervously.
" because you're acting like that..." I stopped.
" acting like what?" He looked at me.

" you're acting nervous or something. Is there something I should know?" I asked looking at him.
" no no nothing is going on. I've just been worried about my ma. I'll be fine though." He said reassuring.
" you know you can talk to me about anything right?" I said as we walked again.
" yeah I know."
" okay good."

I looked at him again then focused on the sidewalk. A group of guys came walking on the same side of the sidewalk as ours. Jason immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me in close to him.
" aye it's jr McCann." One guy came over with a heavy Italian accent.

" long time Will, how are you?" Jason started talking to the one guy but I heard some other guys talking behind will.
"guarda che cutie nella parte posteriore. lei è probabilmente che si terrà presso la propria volontà con McCann, chissà con che culo Psico."
(look at that cutie in the back. she's probably being held at her own will with McCann, who knows with that Pyscho ass.)
"mi scusi ma non so chi diavolo si pensa che si sta parlando in quel modo. solo perché io sono con lui, non significa che sto trattenuto contro la mia cazzo di volontà, e solo perché nessuno di voi ha una ragazza non significa Jason non è possibile ottenere uno così guardare quello che cazzo dire."
(excuse me but I don't know who the hell you think you are talking about like that. just because I'm with him doesn't mean I'm held against my fucking will, and just because none of you have a girl doesn't mean Jason can't get one so watch what you fucking say)
I couldn't hold it back anymore. I went to walk towards them but Jason held me back.

" sorry fellas. We will just be on our way." Jason grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the house.

When we got inside I let go of his grip and he slammed the door and locked it.
I ran up the stairs annoyed and he of corse came after.

" are you fucking stupid?" Jason yelled.
I turned around and looked him dead in the eye.
" answer me!"
" I think the real question is if you are because you have no fucking clue what they just said about you out there. I was sticking up for you Jason!" I yelled back at him.

" I couldn't care one less fuck what they say about me Lauren, they all talk shit, I just don't care anymore, I do care about your fucking safety, and coming at gangs you don't know will get someone killed!" Jason yelled getting in my face.

" fuck you." I said pushing him away and running down the stairs.
He stood at the top of the stairs until he saw I was going outside.

He locked the door which delayed me going out and gave him time to run down the stairs.
I finally got the door open but he came down and shut it and turned me around so I was facing him.