Chapter 33~ under-estimated?

Songs for this chapter:
Stressed out ~ Twentyone pilots
Right hand ~ Drake
Adventures of a lifetime~ Coldplay
Been you~ Justin Bieber

Lauren's pov:

~two weeks into school~

" alright I think I have it all done." I said hitting my head back on the the head rest.

" it's good!" Jason said reassuring me.
" but I'm not 100% sure." I said sitting in crisscross form with Jason, facing him in my seat.
" you read it to me a million times, it sounds amazing you're going to do fine." Jason said locking his eyes on mine.
" I know I just don't want to put her down. And the prezi and everything it's all good?" I asked unlocking my door.

" perfectly fine."
" okay thank you." I grabbed my bookbag and Jason got out the car.
" call me if you need me. Remember what we talked about the other day. Any suspicious things call." He whispered in my ear.

" yeah I know." I hugged him and he kissed my forehead.
" see you later babe." I smiled and walked to meet Ana and this new girl named Wendy.
" what is up with you guys getting dropped off in cars worth more than my life and guys who live in my dreams?" Wendy asked clutching onto her books.

" trust me we went through a hell of a lot shit to make it to that point." I said laughing, Ana nodded and agreed.
" tell me your secret." Wendy jokingly said as we walked in.

" so I have my project done." I said facing Ana.
" how do you feel?"
" I don't know.."
" you're going to do great!" Wendy said with an odd look.

" thank you." I smiled.
" what block did you decided to do it for?" Wendy asked looking down at her phone.
" third, because I know a ton of people in that class." I laughed a little.

" smart choice." Ana said tapping my shoulder.
" thanks. Alright well I'm going to go speak with Mr. williams." I said walking away from them a little.

" oh I have to go study for my calc test!" Wendy said running away.
" Lauren wait!" Ana said stopping.
" yeah."

" bathroom real quick." She took my arm and we walked to the closest bathroom.
" no news on these attacks right?" She whispered after checking the stalls.

" no, Jason said he would text me if he hears or sees anything. If you see anything suspicious though, text Jason immediately then text me." I said leaning against the wall.

" okay sounds good. " she smiled.
" it just sorta scares me." She added.

~one week earlier~

" It was just in your locker?" Jason asked pacing around reading the note I found in my locker:

So sweet you decided to come back to school. I miss school. I was never the good child in school though... Sorta sucks. Well I'm still not the good guy so school did a great job. I'm excited to see this presentation, oh wait.... I can't see it, or can I?

~ your favorite nick

Then there was this one the next day:

My friend came up with a grand idea, if I can't see the presentation why should anyone else? Have you ever seen those movies where there's a school shooting or bombing? Man do I love those movies? Wanna know why? The bad guy always gets away, and who was the bad guy during school again?
Have fun in your presentation!

~ love nick

" what do we do?" I asked Jason while sitting on his desk.
" well I think he might just be startling you to get you not to go and do your presentation. And see you fail because it's nick and he likes to do that kind of shit. I'm going to look at it more and I'll have Brandon look at it more. I think you should still go to school, I can have some people watch the school and stuff." Jason said pacing around still.