Chapter 22~message man

Songs for this chapter:
Hearts without chains~ Ellie goulding
Message man- twenty one pilots
Back to back- drake

Lauren's pov:

" alright so when you call me I'm going to call detective benson and she will get there when you're breaking in, then she will take you." I said to Jason as I put a hat on.
" okay." He took a deep breath then wrapped his arms around me.

" guys we can do this. Jason don't worry, Geo and Elliott have snuck Braden and Tyler out of LA prison plenty of times. You're going to be fine. Anyway, you look good in orange." Alex pat Jason's shoulder.

" thanks alex that helps me so much." Jason said as he turned to me.
" I'm not going to see you later so, when you're facing Robby don't freak out. He's not as strong as he sounds. Don't be misled either when you see him. He always has a trick up his sleeve. He thinks he's kidnapping you so don't lead him to think you're killing him. I've taught you a lot in the past months, this is you showing us now. Brandon and geo have the tracker going on you, and they sent Robby the email, we also have Robby's number which is in your phone so whenever you're ready to call you go ahead." Jason said seriously.

" okay." I bit my lip and nodded.
" I love you."
" I love you too." He leaned down and kissed me passionately cause honestly who knows if we will ever kiss again, he didn't want to say it and neither did I, but it could happen.

" alright bye." I turned around and While I was walking out fredo and Ana come walking in.
" goodluck girl. You're going to be fine." Ana said wrapping her arms around me.

" I would be more scared for Jason." I said looking back at him.
" I'll see ya later." She walked away with fredo.

" wait Lauren!" Jason stopped me from walking out the door.
" yeah?" I turned around and he walked us outside and closed the door.
" happy New Years." He handed me a box.

" Jason..." I took it from him and he kept his eyes glued on me.
" don't say anything just open it." He said biting his lip.

I opened it and there was a note with a bracelet.
The bracelet said * your courage is my weakness, but that doesn't mean your life isn't in my hands.*

" happy New Years, go kick some ass." Jason didn't even let me thank him. He kissed me then went inside quickly.

I put the bracelet back in the box and walked to the car.
Did NOT slip.
Thank you very much.

Seriously thank you that would've been real bad...

I got in the car and drove to the house. This is happening.

Jason's pov:

I watched Lauren leave, and successfully not slip on the ice.
When I turned around fredo, Elliott, and Alex were all standing there.
" am I doing the right thing?" I asked looking at them.

" right now it might not sound like the right thing, but next week when they are all dead and we are all back to normal you'll know this is the right thing." Fredo said.

" alright well I'm going to go get ready." I walked pass them all and went upstairs.

I'm honestly not even scared for myself. I'm not scared at all because I'll have that place blown up before I stay a night there. I'm worried I'm not going to get here in time and something is going to happen to Lauren.

" let's go it's 11:30!" I said walking down the stairs at a steady pace.
" alright Brandon and Ana, go up in the den and get set up. Elliott, geo and Braden leave now and go to the police station and text Lauren when they leave. Alex you just chill here until it's time, and Matt and Tim get your stuff ready downstairs just incase of an emergency, and then Matt you're going to leave with Tyler, Ryan, Jess, Ariana, and Alfredo to go bomb the house. Guys this mission can't go wrong. We got this. See y'all in the cell." I said sliding my glasses down and throwing my hood up.
I grabbed my keys and walked out.