Chapter 13~ to hurt to feel pain

Songs for this chapter
Bezerk~ Eminem
You don't know me~ Ariana grande
Ready~ kodaline

Lauren's pov:

" one sec." I whispered.
" I swear to god."

This shall be fun.

" hey, you. Can you uh come here real quick?" I asked the guy on front of me. There was one guy behind I could feel him. And then there was a guy on my side.

" what?"
" I just need to ask you...." He got close and I used my upper body strength and kicked him as hard as I could in his face. He fell dead weight to the ground, nice.
I sung back and guessing where I hit the guy behind me I got him where the sun don't shine.
And he went down. And started to groan loudly.

I released my hands quickly as the last dude came towards me and slammed the dudes head Against The wall, then I kicked him in is lower area Hard enough for him to grab his crotch and fall to the floor in pain.

Once they were all down, I grabbed the keys from one guys pocket and grabbed my phone from the ground.
I took a look around to see all these guys on the ground in pain.
" next time, watch who you kidnap. They might just be stronger than you." I said kneeling down to the one guy.
I could hear Jason on the phone getting loud.
I grabbed it from the ground and held it for a second.
I got up and walked away.

"Lauren, what the fuck is going on? Where are you? Where is Tyler?"
" sorry babe I had to... Take care of some things. So um what's up?" I asked walking down the stairs then to my car.
" What the fuck just happened?" He asked.

" umm well some guys thought it would be peachy to kidnap me at the gas station. Blah blah. I took care of it as you probably heard. I'm fine, I just-" I looked down and saw my stomach bleeding.

" you're just what?" He asked.
" oh umm. Nothing I'm good. I'm on my way home. What time is it anyways?" I asked looking at my phone.

" no way it's 9:45!?" I asked.
" yeah hold on Tyler is calling me." Jason said.
" oh he's calling you cause I'm not home." I said driving down the road quickly.

" oh so should I not answer?"
" no no answer cause he will come here really mad!" I said warning him.
" oh okay, I'll call you back." He said.
" alright bye."

I hung up and drove at a steady 75 mph. I put my gps on because I was in a different part of Miami, I wasn't that familiar with.
I looked down and saw myself bleeding a little. Hopefully it's not too bad under there.

When the gps finally turned on it said I was only 15 minutes from the house.
I turned on a back road and saw joes restaurant.
Then Jason started to call me again.

" hi." I answered pulling into the driveway.
" hey." He sounded a little more upset this time.

" what's wrong?" I asked worried.
" I'm coming home tomorrow." He said upset.
" why what happened."
" my mother is with Michael."
" and?"
" no she is literally teaming up against Alex and I and is... On their gang." Now he sounded mad.

" are you 100% positive that's how it is? Because what if they are just trying to like, trick you?" I said trying to reassure him.
" I'm not 100%, Alex told me and I don't think he would lie to me about that. I'm staying at a comfort inn tonight then coming home tomorrow. I need to make a plan. But right now, I have no clue on what to do..." He said which took me back a step.

Jason always knows what to so this is just surprising to me.
" well we will figure it out. Get some rest, and I'll see you tomorrow." I said trying to make him feel better.

" okay. I love you princess." Jason said with his voice getting raspy.
" love you too jay goodnight." I grabbed my keys and opened the front door as I hung up.